Eau de Marais
Good air freshener name?
- gag me with a spoon? Roomfume?11
- I assume you want the name of a good air freshener. In my experience, those that constantly emit a fragrance are better than those sprayed about a room. Atomizer air fresheners spread fragrance molecules into the air. The finer the molecules the longer they will stay airborne. The brands Method, Blythe and Bonny, and Air Therapy Mia Rose all received a 10 in this rating guide: http://www.goodguide.com/categories/1672... Citrus Magic received a rating of 8.
Of continuous air fresheners Glade Plugins received a 6. I have used these, and find at least two to be better at covering strong odors, especially in a medium to large room. Humidifier-air fresheners are probably best at producing continuous fragrance. Your choice of essential oil is mixed with water. Here are two good ones: https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/... https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/...
Renuzit Solid Air Freshener was also listed as a 6, and has the same limitations as the Glade Plugin—more units equal more freshening. These are much better for a small space.10
- gag me with a spoon? roomfume?00
- Air freshner00
- I like the Febreze scent called Greek Seaside, or something like that. But, it's all personal preference. One of the Febreze scents smells like 1960s hairspray to me, so I avoid buying it. Also, check with others in your home; some scents cause headaches, asthma, and other problems in sensitive folk.00
- fabrrezze don't hold me to the spelling...00
- Is it possible to sew belt loops onto elastic waist pants?
- How to clean self cleaning glass?
- I have new polyester velvet curtains with packing creases.Advise please.?
- Anyone else as OCD as me in having to wash your hands before you empty the washing machine of clean clothing for fear of contaminating it?
- If some of your clean washing accidentally drops on the floor as you empty the washing machine after its cycle, do you rewash it?
- How do you clean ink from an ink pen from a vinyl seat? I have tried gasoline, and that doesn't work.?
- How to clean a microwave without water?
- Trying to get rid of the nasty ring inside the toilet. Used various toilet cleansers and lime-away. Anyone have a solution? Pun intended.?
- Do I really need to put oil in a tin can or can I put it down the drain?
- Spilled some weird blue **** on my hands, am I gonna die?