I do not know whether the president of a foreign country, even a superpower can force other sovereign state to do anything against their will :-)
Besides the above-mentioned President Trump would rather encourage Britain to leave the EU structures than discourage them to do so :-)
Should DONALD TRUMP FORCE BRITAIN to remain in the EU?
- It is up to Great Britain and not trump00
- Bwahahahaha. He should force the EU to disband.01
- US presidents were elected by US citizens to lead the US (not the world).00
- No... it is none of Americas business... he has enough to deal with here at home!00
- no, britain has the right to leave and do as they wish, just like any other country, so long as that country faces the consequences of their actions... the us has been intervening in the affairs of other countries for decades, and it has cost this country dearly... the us needs to stop being the "world police" and the "world's babysitter" and only intervene if it is absolutely necessary, like a country attacks the us... it is not the job of the us to tell britain to stay or leave the eu, britain is perfectly capable of making it's own decisions...00
- do you mean should trump do that if they do not take their queen and all connected with her back to the uk?
no... two wrongs do not make a right...
he should just say "you've got 15 days to get your queen out of here or we shall hand her over to the sphere being alliance representative in antarctica..."
if belize approves, h... m... retinue could be offered asylum for temporary planning in the underground spaces of the uk embassy there... if belize disapproves, inquiries could be addressed to the vatican, pine gap, and other merciful places outside of the uk, excluding canada...
the australians would very much like to debrief these people... that would be a shot in the arm for the tabloid press too... or they could all write books, like that guy from long ago who went there to live during his retirement, his name escapes me, sorry...*
that is so new staff can be hired for h... m... the queen from the currently unemployed throughout the uk... unemployed from the former news of the world should receive preference for all the higher posts...
trump promised jobs here, and the foregoing would be a 'no cost' favor in behalf of the uk economy... or australia, as the case may be...
this deal is contingent upon all people employed by tavistock and residing in, or visiting usa declaring themselves as foreign agents once every month in some major usa newspaper like la times, washington post, new york times, or boston globe, and usa today would also satisfy this requirement... minimum of one full page and a proviso to include photos for each such person at least four times per year... principal place of residence, full name, address, zip code once a month or deportation to pine gap...00
- well, the british people want to remain. the uk parliament must make a decision. its really flawed and britain will become a failed state once it leaves the eu26
- Is United States divided by 3,142 counties?
- Can a rich women demand child support?
- Why are Jews OK with Israel having 13 political parties....but...Jew run Fake News only want Americans to have just 2...avoiding all others?
- Is Islam going to conquer the West?
- Why didn't the US Military help out during wildfires in California?
- My daughter (army) is getting deployed to Bahrain, Do we have anything to be scared for?
- Politics & Government: Is the U.S.A. a democracy?
- Could the national debt be reduced drastically if Social Security taxes were raised and Social Security payments were discontinued???
- Veterans day: why are we celebrating the sanctioned murders otherwise known as the military?
- What prison will Trump go to if arrested?