I have a broadband connection in my home can i use ip phone and make calls free?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "I have a broadband connection in my home can i use ip phone and make calls free?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Yup, you just need to purchase the hardware specific to the free service.
Yes. If you have a gmail account they have a free phone app where you can make calls. That's just one of may ways to make free calls. Another would be skype.
- How to redirect output to windows machine from linux vm using ">/ >>" ?
- Can anybody explain what the Goyim protocols are?
- I want my ip computer and dns?
- Can I Proxy with netgear?
- How to reset a router?
- Do most wifi routers have a port in them to plug in an Ethernet cable (to use a laptop with wired connection)?
- If I get two modems in my house will it be on a totally different internet connection or the same one?
- Why is my ethernet connection slower than my wifi?
- I need to give my daughter wifi password, but I can't remember. Help?
- Will I get in trouble for this at school?