I have a broadband connection in my home can i use ip phone and make calls free?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "I have a broadband connection in my home can i use ip phone and make calls free?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Yup, you just need to purchase the hardware specific to the free service.
Yes. If you have a gmail account they have a free phone app where you can make calls. That's just one of may ways to make free calls. Another would be skype.
- How can i slow down my public wifi?
- Why won t my IPad connect to hotel internet?
- I want to connect my iPhone to a secured Wi-Fi network. But can t. Where does the problem exist? Is it in my phone settings or the network?
- How do I fix my internet on my PC?
- My dad always turns the wifi off at night and it makes me cry?
- Just got virgin broadband but i want to cancel?
- How can I make a single broadband IP to multiple broadband IP for each of my 10 computers?
- Do ip addresses ever repeat?
- How to start a new home network with no cable/phonelines/wifi?
- Can I use hardwired internet connection changing to wifi thro a desktop with dongle of some sort? Need to use a tablet where no wifi source?