Never Had a "Crush"?
Hey. I'm fourteen, and, as the title states, I've never felt any sort of attraction to anyone. It seems to be one of the most important things to many females my age (from my experience) and it rather confuses me. Sure, I've thought,"oh. They have a nice nose." Or,"their facial structure is quite desirable." But never," ooh, I love them so much, they're so cute, do they like me back?" Ever since I was in kindergarten, I'd set my mind on never getting married, or having children. I'd planned- and still plan- to live alone, somewhere where I can write and draw all day long, and grow my own food, and give animals great, happy lives. Somewhere in a forest. It just seems so perfect to me; and never have I had a spouse in my imagination of a fulfilled life. Is this strange? I'm I just meant to be a singleton? I appreciate you taking the time to read my near-pointless question; wherever and whoever you are. I hope you have a lovely rest of your day :)
- No it is not strange everyone is different and has a purpose in their life00
- Give it some more time.00
- Good Q.
Take orange "CRUSH". It is refreshing and delicious.
Crush is the brand name of fruit juices and other soft drinks.00
- Some people don't get them as easily, I was the same way, I was more focused on family.
I think fourteen is quite ok, and you are going at the right pace actually. I think it's better when you are slightly older, as your understanding of others is pretty different and evolves.00
- Is 23 too young to start feeling old ?
- How is narcissistic personality disorder diagnosed when a narcissist doesn’t think they have anything wrong with themselves?
- How should i confront him about these late night text messages and strange WhatsApp behavior?
- Why are her friends like this and why is she defensive?
- How to stand up for myself when being cyberbullied?
- My friend likes every post I make, and it makes me feel self-conscious?
- Every time I try to make frineds, thye say or do something I don't like and I go off them for EVER?
- How Do You Accidentally Telepathically Communicate with Someone?
- Do human beings truly have a free will?
- Does anyone know alternatives to self harm because my life is pretty bad right now?