Never Had a "Crush"?
Hey. I'm fourteen, and, as the title states, I've never felt any sort of attraction to anyone. It seems to be one of the most important things to many females my age (from my experience) and it rather confuses me. Sure, I've thought,"oh. They have a nice nose." Or,"their facial structure is quite desirable." But never," ooh, I love them so much, they're so cute, do they like me back?" Ever since I was in kindergarten, I'd set my mind on never getting married, or having children. I'd planned- and still plan- to live alone, somewhere where I can write and draw all day long, and grow my own food, and give animals great, happy lives. Somewhere in a forest. It just seems so perfect to me; and never have I had a spouse in my imagination of a fulfilled life. Is this strange? I'm I just meant to be a singleton? I appreciate you taking the time to read my near-pointless question; wherever and whoever you are. I hope you have a lovely rest of your day :)
- No it is not strange everyone is different and has a purpose in their life00
- Give it some more time.00
- Good Q.
Take orange "CRUSH". It is refreshing and delicious.
Crush is the brand name of fruit juices and other soft drinks.00
- Some people don't get them as easily, I was the same way, I was more focused on family.
I think fourteen is quite ok, and you are going at the right pace actually. I think it's better when you are slightly older, as your understanding of others is pretty different and evolves.00
- How accurate is everyone else's intuition? If I feel something is wrong, 9/10 it normally is, anyone else get that stomach feeling?
- I think all OCD, social anxiety ,MPD are only higher level of consciousness and natural stress response . why they are treated as disorders?
- Why can I feel "really" happy at a second and then turning to unemotional in the next second easily?
- Can anyone please recommend some basic book studying criminal psychology?
- Does regret beget regret?
- Why do men always abuse me? I know as a woman I am inferior to men but I am a good person. My last boyfriend was very emotionally abusive?
- No suicidal stuff but what is the point of living?
- Stop showing emotion?
- How does one find and identify their character?
- How do you deal with the pain of having invested all your emotions in someone who only treated you as an option?