There is no single "best setting".
For video, stay away from 4k. Lots of light needed, and the GoPro's small lens and small imaging chip will need lots of light for decent video quality. As it is, 1080 will be pretty hard-pressed, too.
If you need "best quality in a low light environment", then use a device designed to do that - a camcorder (not an action cam) with a large diameter lens and large imaging chip system. I use a Sony HDR-AX2000 or PXW-Z150.
What s the best setting in GoPro hero 5 for a rave?
I got a go pro hero 5 and I m not an expert on the setting yet and I am going to a rave soon so I was wondering why the best setting to get the best quality in a low light environment
- Sony dcr-40e mini cassette need docking station number?
- What's the best vlogging camera for under $200 (preferably with a flip screen, but if not its all good)?
- What is the adhesive used on GoPro Mounts?
- What are the benefits of night vision cameras?
- What is the best inexpensive vhs camcorder?
- Does anyone know what camcorder brand this is?
- I want to shoot retro looking music videos, but i still want the quality to be HD, what camcorder should i invest in?
- I m looking for a camera?
- Best spy camera to catch someone stealing my medication?