How to get red marker off a poster board?
- leave it21
- Go over it with a dry-wipe marker ( sometimes the green ones are better than the red) and then clean off the board. Both marks will come off together.00
- off Poster Board? Not going to happen. The ink has permeated the paper. End of chat.00
- White Out. Red marker is a dye, it has to be covered up.00
- 1. Why are points and lines hard to define? Does drawing a point or a line accurately illustrate its characteristics?
- Can I redraw an emoji on illustrator myself and use it on a product?
- Which pencil lead grade is your favorite for writing & drawing + why.?
- What do I do with a nice notebook?
- Is anyone obsessed with collecting mechanical pencils?
- Does this picture have a meaning to you?
- Best books about learning to draw?