How many valence electrons does rhodium have?
It has 45 electrons, so how many valence electrons?
- A student used 3.945g of p-cresol & 2.367g of t-butanol in the synthesis of BHT. What is limiting reagent & how many moles of BHT can form?
- Glycolysis is an example of A.decomposition reaction B.pyrolysis reaction C.synthesis reaction D.double displacement reaction?
- Which solutions could be mixed together to form a precipitate of silver sulfide A.AgNO3 and Na2S B.AgNO3 and Na2SO4 C.AgCIO4 and CS2?
- Rank these in order of increasing attraction to water molecules: CO2, H2CO3, HCO3(-), CO3(2-)?
- I have a black colored penny?? can someone tell me why it's black?
- I feel like studying is pointless , I study for hours but my results end up bad especially for calculus and chemistry?
- Where is benzene used?
- What happens if you throw a water balloon full of petrol at a target with a burning rag attached to the balloon?
- What is the formula mass of butanol, C4H9OH expressed in amu units?
- Does this Medieval book prove alchemy was real, not fictional?