How many valence electrons does rhodium have?
It has 45 electrons, so how many valence electrons?
- What type of vinegar is distilled?
- What is happening when copper ion plates out as copper onto baby shoes as they are preserved?
- Please Check?
- What mass of oxygen is needed for the complete combustion of 6.20×10−3 g of methane?
- What am i seeing in my glass of juice and vodka?
- Why are people so concerned with what college you went to? Does anyone think chemistry (atoms/molecules) is different in different schools?
- A 1.000 g sample of a compound is combusted in excess oxygen and the products are 2.492 g of CO2 and 0.6495 g of H2O?
- Do you like Fried Patatoes?
- What metals repel electricity?
- An organic compound was found to contain 10 percent hydrogen and 90 percent carbon by mass find its empirical formula?