How many valence electrons does rhodium have?
It has 45 electrons, so how many valence electrons?
- If a water is tested for chlorine or lead can you filter it with one of those make shift filters you can make with dirt and stuff.?
- Plzz help chemistry question (gasses)?
- How many grams of CH4 is needed to produce 69.5 g CHCl3?
- If a molecule has a high decay constant, is it more stable or less stable that a molecule with a low decay constant?
- 100 tons of hematite gave 7 tons of iron. Calculate the percentage yield? Will give best answer if show your work please help!?
- Which of the following does not describe an acid?
- Know any solvents?
- Studying for a chemistry test, got this question: "Calculate the mass of carbon which contains the same amount of atoms as 20g of sulfur"?
- Have any good chemistry jokes?
- Please could you tell me would UV protection also protect you from microwaves?