How many valence electrons does rhodium have?
It has 45 electrons, so how many valence electrons?
- Which of the following is most likely to exist as an oxide capable of turning litmus pink?
- I have missed a lot of lab report.and I was barred from take the chemistry regent.?
- How do I distinguish these chemicals from each other?
- Predict the products of the following reactions using the solubility rules. Include proper physical states, changes and cofficients.?
- Will plastic bleach in a pool?
- I am very confused with this chemistry question?
- Can you make water stable?
- What mass of NaOH must be dissolved in water to prepare 1.50 L of 0.500 M solution?
- What are the moles for 1.3 cubic inches and 8 grams?
- Which formulas are incorect or correct and why? CaCl2 Calcium chloride Cu2O Copper (II) oxide PbS2 Lead (II) sulfide?