6 CO2 + 6 H2O → C6H12O6 + 6 O2
(3.51 mol C6H12O6) x (6 mol CO2 / 1 mol C6H12O6) = 21.1 mol CO2
- Identify the compounds in the following group that is most soluble in water.?
- Polyethylene terephthalate , what are it's physical and chemical properties ?
- Which liquid, water or alcohol is more strongly held together and why?
- For the following reaction in acidic conditions: (REDOX) please help!!!?
- How many grams of calcium oxide are needed to produce 134.4 g of Hg?
- Is it true that 1 gram of TNT releases only 1 calorie of energy?
- Why isn't water flammable?
- Help me there’s lotion on my incense and it’s burning slowly! Should I call the fire department? Is lotion flammable? Im in a panic!?
- What two processes does convection produce?
- How many moles of sulfuric acid are required to react with 5 moles of aluminum metal via the following reaction?