6 CO2 + 6 H2O → C6H12O6 + 6 O2
(3.51 mol C6H12O6) x (6 mol CO2 / 1 mol C6H12O6) = 21.1 mol CO2
- Chem II help?
- Help me name this molecule!?!?!?
- What's up? Chemistry? Polymer?
- What is 2/3 of water plus 2/3 of water?
- What is the name of the compound CrPO4 • 5H2O?
- Is it really true that any thing that has mass have atoms inside them??
- How many of you know how to operate a fire extinguisher?
- 116.6 g of magnesium hydroxide is allowed to react with 500 mL of 2M HCl. What is the maximum amount of magnesium chloride that can be...?
- How do I separate a mixture of gravel and raisins w/o using mechanical means?