6 CO2 + 6 H2O → C6H12O6 + 6 O2
(3.51 mol C6H12O6) x (6 mol CO2 / 1 mol C6H12O6) = 21.1 mol CO2
- Heat of vaporization problem?
- Chemistry Doubt?
- How do metals react with bases? Can you briefly define mechanism and how electrons are being transferred in that reaction?
- IONIC EQUATION OF SODIUM CHRORINE REACTING WITH SILVER NITRATE?
- What is the Purest form of carbon ?
- Is it inaccurate to report the weight of a sample to be <0.00 grams? (chemistry lab)?
- A liquid has a volume of 7.10 L . What is its volume in mL ?
- If chlorine is a molecular element and found naturally as Cl2, why isn’t sodium chloride NaCl2?
- Chem got me confused. Please help?
- Is there a solid substance that can boil under 100 degrees Celsius.?