6 CO2 + 6 H2O → C6H12O6 + 6 O2
(3.51 mol C6H12O6) x (6 mol CO2 / 1 mol C6H12O6) = 21.1 mol CO2
- Chemistry help? Stuck on a question, not really sure where to start.?
- What type of reactions can CH3-CH2-O-CH=O undergo?
- CHEMISTRY QUESTION PLEASE HELP!?
- Bromine gas is bubbled into a solution of lithuim chlorate?
- Is paint flammable?
- Butter or margarine?
- What happens if you drink paint then drink paint remover?
- What does this question mean by "an atom of which element"?
- Help with chemistry!!?
- Why must the absolute temperature (K) be used in all gas law equations?