Was mother being rude?
Okay right now i made myself some dinner and there was no plastic forks so i used my moms reserved plastic forks that were in the table (which i really didn't know it was hers and there was more than one) Anyway, i got up to change shirts since i didn't want anything to spill even more on my pajamas shirt and when i came back i see my mom complaining next to my food that i supposedly took her reserved fork thus aggressively grabbing my fork that was in my plate. I assure her not to do that because i didn't like people hoovering near my plate like that and i did felt that it was rude. She told me i didn't had the right to ask her that since i took her fork, she had the right to grabbed it on my plate. And my little sister (she's 15) told me that i can't complained because my opinion doesn't matter and that since i am rude to for asking my mother that, i don't deserve respect. But i am not sure how i feel about my sister since she has been having her mix jealousy emotions towards me, so her opinion seems valid to me. My point is was my mother being rude and did i had the right to complain?
- My grandma doesn't want many Mexican people to go to the voting place?
- My Son is only 17yo and he wants to marry his girlfriend who is dying of cancer, what should I do?
- Help! Stalkerish grandparents won t leave me alone and are ruining my career.?
- Why does my dad tell negative things about my past around family members and strangers?
- My sister walks around naked how do I tell her to cover up a little?
- How to become vegetarian when your family isn't?
- Is it right to be mad about this?
- Is it ok for 3 brothers in a same family to marry 3 sisters in another family?
- My Mom says if I smoke weed I will do something crazy like jumping off a roof or hallucinating. Does marijuana really do this to you?
- GROUNDED FOR AGES HELP?