Was mother being rude?
Okay right now i made myself some dinner and there was no plastic forks so i used my moms reserved plastic forks that were in the table (which i really didn't know it was hers and there was more than one) Anyway, i got up to change shirts since i didn't want anything to spill even more on my pajamas shirt and when i came back i see my mom complaining next to my food that i supposedly took her reserved fork thus aggressively grabbing my fork that was in my plate. I assure her not to do that because i didn't like people hoovering near my plate like that and i did felt that it was rude. She told me i didn't had the right to ask her that since i took her fork, she had the right to grabbed it on my plate. And my little sister (she's 15) told me that i can't complained because my opinion doesn't matter and that since i am rude to for asking my mother that, i don't deserve respect. But i am not sure how i feel about my sister since she has been having her mix jealousy emotions towards me, so her opinion seems valid to me. My point is was my mother being rude and did i had the right to complain?
- My Mom's parents are elderly and she says she does not know how to go on when they die. How do I not get sucked down when it happens?
- Did I lose my virginity?
- Do people soon discover what you are like when you don’t get what you want? Or, are you just a cool individual that mom would be proud of?
- Mother and daughter problems?????
- I hate my dad. Any advice?
- How would you stop your 16 year old daughter from being shy and having no personality?
- Why does my family think they have any right to call me an elitist snob?
- Is it possible that it just wasn’t meant to be (for me)?
- My little sister gave me an erection. Am I going to Hell?
- Why is it wrong living with your parents at 30 or even 40 years old?