Was mother being rude?
Okay right now i made myself some dinner and there was no plastic forks so i used my moms reserved plastic forks that were in the table (which i really didn't know it was hers and there was more than one) Anyway, i got up to change shirts since i didn't want anything to spill even more on my pajamas shirt and when i came back i see my mom complaining next to my food that i supposedly took her reserved fork thus aggressively grabbing my fork that was in my plate. I assure her not to do that because i didn't like people hoovering near my plate like that and i did felt that it was rude. She told me i didn't had the right to ask her that since i took her fork, she had the right to grabbed it on my plate. And my little sister (she's 15) told me that i can't complained because my opinion doesn't matter and that since i am rude to for asking my mother that, i don't deserve respect. But i am not sure how i feel about my sister since she has been having her mix jealousy emotions towards me, so her opinion seems valid to me. My point is was my mother being rude and did i had the right to complain?
- Why did I yell at my brother and how to apologize?
- PLS HELP So my step mom & I recently had sex since she dumped my father. I really enjoy the sex and she’s a good mother. What do I do?
- Grandmother died without a will,who gets the house ?
- So my dad called me a fatass.?
- How to tell my son that I never wanted him?
- Is it rude to tell your inlaws to not take photos of your child?
- My mother physically and emotionally abuses me, can you give me advice please?
- I'm hurt I didn't get a happy father's day?
- How do I speak to my 10 year old son about appropriate behaviour online?
- I m a single dad in a wheelchair need advice?