Was mother being rude?
Okay right now i made myself some dinner and there was no plastic forks so i used my moms reserved plastic forks that were in the table (which i really didn't know it was hers and there was more than one) Anyway, i got up to change shirts since i didn't want anything to spill even more on my pajamas shirt and when i came back i see my mom complaining next to my food that i supposedly took her reserved fork thus aggressively grabbing my fork that was in my plate. I assure her not to do that because i didn't like people hoovering near my plate like that and i did felt that it was rude. She told me i didn't had the right to ask her that since i took her fork, she had the right to grabbed it on my plate. And my little sister (she's 15) told me that i can't complained because my opinion doesn't matter and that since i am rude to for asking my mother that, i don't deserve respect. But i am not sure how i feel about my sister since she has been having her mix jealousy emotions towards me, so her opinion seems valid to me. My point is was my mother being rude and did i had the right to complain?
- I want my dad back?
- How to calm your sister ?
- I wanna go to my bfs house after school his parents won’t be home and they don’t mind but my mom won’t let me how do I convince her?
- Why do teenage girls cry so much ?
- Can my mom get my boyfriend put in jail? I am legal and an adult?
- How can I stop my mom from reading my diary please I need help she won’t stop?
- I killed my own mother?
- My parents want me to study/work something I hate.?
- My son is 21, extremely lazy (isn't working or going to school, and lives off me and the government). Should he go to jail?
- When my jerk father died, he put me in his life insurance policy for some reason! Why would he do that??? I hadn't seen his sorry butt in?