So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?
- Smart casual is not limited to formal dress shoes or anything, so logically as long as you pair the converse with a good pair of pants (typically dark washed jeans) and a nice top (i.e button-down dress shirt) the shoes wouldn't bring down the outfit. Adding a tie or bow tie would take attention off the converse as well.00
- Agree or disagree: facial scrubs are too harsh?
- What temperature would you wear this clothing?
- Do you like looking at women in gstrings,?
- Is Calvin Klein Collection high end?
- Do you shop for clothes at Walmart?
- Why do college liberals dress so weirdly and care so much out appearance?
- Should I be allowed to wear a thong bikini?
- Do you sleep without clothes?
- What should a 14 year old teenager ware to bed?
- Am I the only person who prefers cotton underwear over anything else?