So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Smart casual is not limited to formal dress shoes or anything, so logically as long as you pair the converse with a good pair of pants (typically dark washed jeans) and a nice top (i.e button-down dress shirt) the shoes wouldn't bring down the outfit. Adding a tie or bow tie would take attention off the converse as well.
- Be honest-Do you judge people by their clothes?
- What type of collar is this?
- Men Bust measurement for Blazer?
- Andronite Enhanced With a view to get the pleasant?
- Which is the best drugstore cosmetic brand of all time in your opinion?
- Are corduroy pants out of fashion?
- What to do with old clothes?
- PALE WHITE SKIN- do you find them EASY OR DIFFICULT to DATE/HAVE SEX WITH?
- Do you always wear clothes at home 😉💛?
- Should I laugh at gay people?