So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Smart casual is not limited to formal dress shoes or anything, so logically as long as you pair the converse with a good pair of pants (typically dark washed jeans) and a nice top (i.e button-down dress shirt) the shoes wouldn't bring down the outfit. Adding a tie or bow tie would take attention off the converse as well.
- So, I tie dyed a white hoodie and took the rubber bands off way too early and now all the colors are mixing. What should I do?
- If you see a girl going braless, do you see her as a slut, or just think of it as something that's natural for her to do?
- First point shoes help!?
- Makeup ideas to go with this prom dress?
- Rate me 1-10?
- Whos prettier, left or right?
- Why can't a boy wear a dress?
- Does this dress look too revealing for work?
- Can a guy wear leggings like this?
- How old does she look?