So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Smart casual is not limited to formal dress shoes or anything, so logically as long as you pair the converse with a good pair of pants (typically dark washed jeans) and a nice top (i.e button-down dress shirt) the shoes wouldn't bring down the outfit. Adding a tie or bow tie would take attention off the converse as well.
- What collections of Hermés leather goods are hand stitched?
- Can anyone identify this brand of shoe?
- Help me plus size ladies!?
- What is the purse in the Koehler commercial "Never Too Wanted"? It s a cream colored tote with gold hardware.?
- Can I wear white skinny jeans on graduation?? I'm a girl?
- Should I buy a pair of Uggs or buy a clarinet. I found a clarinet online that s cheap and have great reviews, I have wanted uggs for a while?
- Are there any disadvantages to only ironing the parts of a shirt that are going to be on display?
- I want a pair of Nike shoes, where can i buy a pair?
- Would you say these jeans are bootcut or skinny?
- Is it okay to wear sweatpants on a date?