So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "So i go to sixth form, every Friday we can wear smart casual.Is it appropriate to wear a black pair of Converse All Star His?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Smart casual is not limited to formal dress shoes or anything, so logically as long as you pair the converse with a good pair of pants (typically dark washed jeans) and a nice top (i.e button-down dress shirt) the shoes wouldn't bring down the outfit. Adding a tie or bow tie would take attention off the converse as well.
- Realistic-Looking King's Crown (circa late 1300's-early 1400's)?
- Does this top looks slutty (= revealing) worn this way (Please, read details - It's a Wardrobe Malfunction dilemma)?
- Why is oxford street such a popular destination? is it like a hub for high end fashion stores?
- What type of blue is this card sleeve? I want to get the same card sleeves online again and don't know what color these are.?
- Do you like these shoes?
- May a boy wear pantyhose and knee high nylons?
- What color underwear are you wearing?
- Would you buy these shoes for 3K?
- Why is it that girls wear tights?
- I'm a boy... how do i get my friend to dress me like a girl?