There are 10 questions.
I'll list 10 answers ... first answer goes with the first question, etc.
The number in parentheses (x) is the number of that choice on the choices list.
1. chloroplasts (8)
2. kinetic energy (3)
3. 1st law of thermodynamics (1)
4. fermentation (10)
5. glycolysis (4)
6. rubisco (12)
7. NADH (7)
8. mitochondrial matrix (5)
9. ATP (11)
10. electron-transport chain (13)
Match the following terms(science homework)?
need help matching these terms could one of you help me?
- Use intercept form to find the equation of the line. (x/a)+(y/b)=1 Point on the line: (-5,9) X-intercept: (d,0) Y-intercept: (0,d)?
- How do I find someone who has replied to a comment I made on an article? I have his "handle"?
- Which is the best website to get my homework done ?
- How can I make money by doing people’s homework online?
- 8:45pm to 7:45am is how much hours?
- In honor of the 2018 Tour de France we have this one: two cyclists are 90 miles apart and ride towards each other starting at the same time.?
- If there are twelve crates to unload and you must do 1/3 by lunchtime how many do u have to unload by them?
- How do you think Donald J.Trump's presidency will change the Republican Party? How will it change the Democratic Party?