There are 10 questions.
I'll list 10 answers ... first answer goes with the first question, etc.
The number in parentheses (x) is the number of that choice on the choices list.
1. chloroplasts (8)
2. kinetic energy (3)
3. 1st law of thermodynamics (1)
4. fermentation (10)
5. glycolysis (4)
6. rubisco (12)
7. NADH (7)
8. mitochondrial matrix (5)
9. ATP (11)
10. electron-transport chain (13)
Match the following terms(science homework)?
need help matching these terms could one of you help me?
- Can I have some answers for a school project for a TTY/TDD machine please?
- Which decade has better social interaction? The 90s or 2010s?
- Would an additional one million metric tons/ yr of water flowing into lake Ontario have any significant impact on its water budget?
- Please look at the image and help!?
- How do you write in the third person about yourself?
- What are the 5 countries with the largest populations?
- Math Algebra Help?
- To add 1/2 and 3/4, the fractions must first be changed to the least common denominator of...what?
- Convert 200degrees celcius to Farenheit?
- What are some reasons why people do not believe in life after death?