How many acidic protons are there in 0.6137 g of KHP !?
- How aluminium arrange itself around PO4-3 ion? In case of H3PO4, 3hydrogens are bonded to 3 oxygens but how does it happen with aluminium?
- What makes an acid more acidic? Having the pos. charge attached to a high electronegative atom or low electronegative atom in a molecule?
- Buffer Calculation Help??
- How many milliliters of a 1.75 M LiCl solution contain 15.2 g of LiCl? M = moles of solute/Liters of solute. How do I plug this in?
- What is the Purest form of carbon ?
- Is it inaccurate to report the weight of a sample to be <0.00 grams? (chemistry lab)?
- A liquid has a volume of 7.10 L . What is its volume in mL ?
- If chlorine is a molecular element and found naturally as Cl2, why isn’t sodium chloride NaCl2?
- Chem got me confused. Please help?
- Is there a solid substance that can boil under 100 degrees Celsius.?