How many acidic protons are there in 0.6137 g of KHP !?
- Carbon oxysulfide has a vapor pressure of 425 torr at 25 ∘C and a normal boiling point of 50.2∘C. Find ΔHvap for carbon oxysulfide.?
- If 8.0 g of H2 reacts and 72g of H3O is produced how much O2 is consumed in the reaction?
- If 48g of HCCH reacts with 1.5g of H2, what volume of ethane gas (H3CCH3) at 101.3 kPa and 25 degrees Celsius will be produced?
- The acid-dissociation constant at 25°C for hypochlorous acid (HClO) is 3x10^-8. At equilibrium, the molarity of H3O+ in a .010M solution of?
- I am trying to discover a new element. I shall call it Zinc?
- Was there a myth, that putting batteries in the freezer would recharge them? (AA and AAA alkaline batteries)?
- Do all chemistry teachers know how to make meth?
- Do things in real laboratories actually go through spiral tubes?
- How much heat is required to raise the temperature of 62.5 g of water from its melting point to its boiling point?
- How are metals or materials with high melting points moulded without melting the mould?