So can gonorrhea happen to two virgins ?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "So can gonorrhea happen to two virgins ?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
no it can't
Yes it can. There are other ways of contracting gonorrhoea other than sexual intercourse.
Exposure can happen in different ways.
Maybe it's not obvious.
It will be.
To have a sexually transmitted disease you would have to have sex.
If they've never had oral sex or anal sex (which can spread stds) before then they're not likely to have gonorrhea. Some people still call them selves a virgin even after having oral sex or anal sex. So ask your partner if they've ever had oral sex or anal sex before.
This is some thing that's not created out of thin air, some one has to have gonorrhea in order to pass it on.
- What are the odds of genital herpes being inactive for 4 years, and then getting an outbreak every 2-3 months?
- How to prove that Obama gave AIDS to America and Trump raped them anally?
- I had sex with this hot smokin prostitute with no condom In Tj Mexico I m I going to catch something ?
- Can I still have babies?
- The rectum is for disposing of poop not filling with a man's penis?
- Gay People, how many STDs have you had in the last year?
- Poll: Hypothetically, do you think the U.S. would have been better off, or worse off, if HILLARY CLINTON won the presidency?
- Can mocking God get me the flu within12 hours??
- What can I take for constant constipation without terrible cramps ?
- Would you risk your life to save an evil goat?