So can gonorrhea happen to two virgins ?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "So can gonorrhea happen to two virgins ?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
no it can't
Yes it can. There are other ways of contracting gonorrhoea other than sexual intercourse.
Exposure can happen in different ways.
Maybe it's not obvious.
It will be.
To have a sexually transmitted disease you would have to have sex.
If they've never had oral sex or anal sex (which can spread stds) before then they're not likely to have gonorrhea. Some people still call them selves a virgin even after having oral sex or anal sex. So ask your partner if they've ever had oral sex or anal sex before.
This is some thing that's not created out of thin air, some one has to have gonorrhea in order to pass it on.
- I went to the doctor and found out that I have hpv, and also cin 2 which is borderline cancer. I told my husband about the hpv (keep reading?
- Can anybody tell me what this could be?
- Can i get herpes from eating out a woman ?
- Do I have an STD?
- If you're gay and have multiple partners but use a condom every single time, is HIV a given?
- Will I get Aids if I touch a gay person?
- Can antibiotics clear up herpes ?
- Hi so I had sex with a girl about a month ago and she just called me and said she just got told she had herpes 2? I have had no symptoms?
- Can i get STD's from oral?
- In a tough spot. I have hsv-1 and work in 2 restaurants. Wondering if there is a big risk with passing on the infection.?