So can gonorrhea happen to two virgins ?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "So can gonorrhea happen to two virgins ?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
no it can't
Yes it can. There are other ways of contracting gonorrhoea other than sexual intercourse.
Exposure can happen in different ways.
Maybe it's not obvious.
It will be.
To have a sexually transmitted disease you would have to have sex.
If they've never had oral sex or anal sex (which can spread stds) before then they're not likely to have gonorrhea. Some people still call them selves a virgin even after having oral sex or anal sex. So ask your partner if they've ever had oral sex or anal sex before.
This is some thing that's not created out of thin air, some one has to have gonorrhea in order to pass it on.
- How long minute HIV virus can stay on sharp material?
- Is Gardasil a dangerous Vaccine?
- Why would a girl tell me she has an std?
- Help! Stepped on used needle at friends house! Will I be infected? I m so scared?
- Why does God throw so many tantrums?
- Christians, why is profiting off war bad???
- Could I have HIV?
- I have a kinder egg stuck in my bum?
- Will there ever be a cure for HIV?
- Christians, did you know you scare me because you want me to reveal my sins in church???