Restoring a Firebird. Please help?
I have a 1967 Firebird and I am in need of parts like body and interior. I am not finding the parts I need on sites such as J. C. Whitney and Rock Auto. I found classic car sites but they cater mostly to Fords and Chevys
- You aren't searching hard enough. https://www.classicindustries.com/shop/1... There are other sources too. http://www.firebirdcentral.com/ http://www.amesperf.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwp...00
- type in year one they will have every thing for your car00
- You need to go to "APE" - Ames Performance Engineering:
If they don't have it, you probably don't need it.
There is also Frank's Pontiac Parts and Pontiacparts.net. It might be a good idea to check out Hemmings motor news too if you can use used parts. This is more useful for parts like manifolds and heads - or complete engines. I got a nice, low mile 428 for my '71 Formula there. I'm not sure if it is still being published but I subscribed to High Performance Pontiac for many years. The classifieds can be very useful. It was the only place where I could find the hood parts to make the scoops on my '71 Lemans Sport functional. I miss that car.11
- How much does it cost to get a gasket replaced for a leaking transmission for a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L engine?
- How many 2005-2006 GTO/s were sold?
- What is best fuel to use in 06 Pontiac Grand Prix? used to use 93 but due to cost use 87. Its making noises when accelerating up hills now.?
- 2004 Pontiac. When I turn on my fog lights I hear a buzzing noice.?
- Can i use a Wheel Bearing from a 2000 Grand am on my 2002 Grand Am?
- My 2007 Pontiac grand prix security alarm keeps going off hoe do I fix it?
- Can I replace the cupholders in a 1997 Pontiac myself?
- Is a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix worth the buy?