What computer component executes program statements?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What computer component executes program statements?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
The power supply!
The CPU does the calculations, and any extra code will be stored in the RAM and will be run when needed.
All the statements are at first are coded to machine language thane the CPU execute the program.The computer is
nothing executes them directly, but, after the statements are reduced to machine language, then the cpu executes that...
- How do you get the variable dblTax which holds 12.9345 to display in lblTax and look like $12.93?
- Show two ways to fill a strMessage with the word "Success". Hint: use the dim stmt for the second answer.?
- Gray Bar Over Billy Music Player?
- Write the code to create a variable that will hold a zoo animal?
- Is it possible for a web designer to steal my idea?
- How to make a website that has artificial intelligence?
- Is binary coding pure binary?
- Anybody here know binary?
- I m going to a programming contest. What s a good name for my team?
- Could I pass a technical interview for a junior developer position if I copied the project from somewhere on the Internet and change things?