What computer component executes program statements?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What computer component executes program statements?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
The CPU does the calculations, and any extra code will be stored in the RAM and will be run when needed.
All the statements are at first are coded to machine language thane the CPU execute the program.The computer is
nothing executes them directly, but, after the statements are reduced to machine language, then the cpu executes that...
Nothing executes them directly, but, after the statements are reduced to machine language, then the CPU executes that.
- How to do this programming question?
- Web Development question?
- Hi.my lg led shows no programming and i have tried input with all the options shown in the picture ans still no programming.?
- Is it possible to get a job with a programming language with similar syntax to one you already know?
- I need to update my existing website. Can you help?
- So. I hired an app developer, but I need some advice. Help?
- What is css?
- Which is good programing language?
- Should I install 32 or 64 bit Java?
- Will a $1500 code school get me a job?