You have a unique ID number, which is represented by the variable id, containing a string of numbers. Write a program that continuously takes strings to standard input. If the string is not your ID number, print "This is not your ID number." If it is, print "This is your ID number: " followed by the number, and terminate the loop.
- C++ how to convert char array eleements into numbers?
- AJAX and .NET?
- I have att.net email but I like design/set-up of yahoo it is a better neater design and does not look so messy.?
- How do add/sum more then 5 fields in MS Access?
- How do I disable this window from poping up on web browsers?
- Make create build for "website"?
- Where can I get paid to learn coding ?
- How or where can I get paid to learn coding ?
- Do you have to know how to use github as a Computer Science major?
- Why is the tech industry so full of uneducated liberals?