You have a unique ID number, which is represented by the variable id, containing a string of numbers. Write a program that continuously takes strings to standard input. If the string is not your ID number, print "This is not your ID number." If it is, print "This is your ID number: " followed by the number, and terminate the loop.
- Both are powershell codes popup a messagebox. What is the difference between A and B?
- How to sign into a website with different ip ?
- What is the current version of Java that is in use ?
- Is developer better than stable mode on a chromebook?
- Do you think it’s stupid to memorize the syntax for programming languages?
- How the hell do I run a Python program in windows command line?
- Why have many websites enabling listening to internet radio stations been removed?
- According to programming languages, Is 6/2(3) equal to "one" or "nine"?
- Hi i am having issues on my mac woth mrcrosoft word. i was typing an assignment and havent yet saved it. how do i make t stop spinning?
- Why select vb.net?