What is the Piano music at the end of Episode 3 of BBC mini series "Victoria"?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is the Piano music at the end of Episode 3 of BBC mini series "Victoria"?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I recorded Victoria last night - far more interested in watching Poldark!!! If when I watch it later on, I recognise the piece, I'll add. I also tend to record programmes on channels with adverts, so I can fast forward through them!
Add - I watched this last night, with the subtitles on and the piece at the end was said to be Piano Sonata Number 15 in F Major. No composer given I'm afraid..... Mozart? And I'd lay odds the actress was playing it - just going through the motions - and to any experienced piano player, not very well!
Download the free app Shazam
when the music is playing, it will identify it for you
(it will also download it into your music, spotify etc if you want it to)
I use shazam a lot, its saved my sanity more than once lol
Mozart's Piano Concerto Number 15 in F major
reading is way better the book continues u thinking and you also get greater detail in what folks are thinking therefore you get more imagination and you will picture it in your mind
better watch a movie,than read a written e book.Of course,it is simpler to get a much better picture by watching the action(images),then looking at all these words.
Beethoven Sonata No 1 in F minor Opus 2 1 Prestissimo
- What should be the demographics of the first human colonists on Mars?
- When is the walking dead based on?
- TV drama title?
- Is their any Korean dramas with brothers were one (preferably younger) brother has disability?
- Any tv show that made you cry or come close to it?
- What a good tv show to watch if you like crime?
- Why did they cancelling grimm?
- Do you think pacey from dawson's creek was fat??
- Are there going to be anymore episodes of Vampire Diaries?
- What are good TV series or movies to watch on Netflix?