How do i cancel yahoo account my husband passed away last september and emails are still coming?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "How do i cancel yahoo account my husband passed away last september and emails are still coming?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
This is how to close your account: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2044.html
Here's the information you asked about:
Requesting to close the account
To process this kind of request, Yahoo requires specific documentation:
-A letter containing your request and stating the Yahoo ID of the deceased
-A copy of a document appointing the requesting party as the personal representative or executor of the estate of the deceased
-A copy of the death certificate of the Yahoo account holder
Please send the requested information to Yahoo at the following address:
Concierge Executive Escalations
5250 NE Elam Young Parkway
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Why won't my mum help me stroke my willy?
- Hello po! pwede po b mlman kung how much pa ung blance ko?
- Inbox no email firstname.lastname@example.org?
- My email is frozen.It wont let me delete old emails. Please help.?
- I cant see my mails ?
- Why are little children so hot?
- Will AR, the most Islamic person of Ramadan, follow Muhammad example by marrying a 6 year old?
- Is it sinful is a husband masturbates in front of his naked wife while the wife watches?
- I just jerked off and I'm a Jew. Do I need to repent, or are G-d and I good?
- Do all christiass have down syndrome or just the majority of them?