How do i cancel yahoo account my husband passed away last september and emails are still coming?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "How do i cancel yahoo account my husband passed away last september and emails are still coming?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
This is how to close your account: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2044.html
Here's the information you asked about:
Requesting to close the account
To process this kind of request, Yahoo requires specific documentation:
-A letter containing your request and stating the Yahoo ID of the deceased
-A copy of a document appointing the requesting party as the personal representative or executor of the estate of the deceased
-A copy of the death certificate of the Yahoo account holder
Please send the requested information to Yahoo at the following address:
Concierge Executive Escalations
5250 NE Elam Young Parkway
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- I dont have any filters on that would send my emails directly to the trash bin?
- When I put name of source then I put my return address in can I leave subject and send email?
- Where is my e mail fom you trying for 3 days please?
- Where is my e.mail from you?
- My pastor called me this morning and said the Romans sodomized Jesus before the crucifixion. Is my pastor correct?
- When somebody asks a question here on religions, how the christians are able to post some related shiit from bible so quickly?
- Suspended from school for anti antisemitism?
- I'm 12, I live in a family where my mom and sister are christians and my step dad is a catholic. I think I might be an athiest. What do I do?
- My theory disproves the big bang, tell me if it has any mistakes?
- Why are the Muslims so cool and the atheists so lame?