Regardless of sign,
4 μC - x = 3.50 μC +x
2x = 0.50μC
x = 0.25 μC
# of electrons = 0.25 x 10^-6 C * (1 e- / 1.6 x 10^-19 C)
# of electrons = 1.5625 x 10^12 electrons
How do you calculate electron charge transfer?
A plate carries a charge of -4 μC, while a rod carries a charge of 3.50 μC. How many electrons must be transferred from the plate to the rod, so that both objects have the same charge?
- Physics HELP! Projectile Motion in fountains!!?
- Help with physics please?
- Another physics question please help me?
- A)What is the lowest frequency at which destructive interference will occur at this point if the speakers are in phase? (QUESTION B BELOW)?
- What is the speed of light?
- What explains the fact that no machine is 100 percent efficient?
- China has made a breakthough in the Fusion technology.Chinese will have access to almost unlimited energy while the US backs coal.?
- Is it possible that a time machine could make you travel to the past?Not only in the future?
- Gravity can be eliminated.?
- Explain why a comet speeds up as it gets closer?