Regardless of sign,
4 μC - x = 3.50 μC +x
2x = 0.50μC
x = 0.25 μC
# of electrons = 0.25 x 10^-6 C * (1 e- / 1.6 x 10^-19 C)
# of electrons = 1.5625 x 10^12 electrons
How do you calculate electron charge transfer?
A plate carries a charge of -4 μC, while a rod carries a charge of 3.50 μC. How many electrons must be transferred from the plate to the rod, so that both objects have the same charge?
- Physics - Fields MC #18?
- Physics - Fields MC #14?
- Do you think Universe has a mind or self that can read and explain E = mc2 Einsteins theory of Relativity?
- I have a physics report to write on how changing L of wire in a circuit effects R. ideas on what to write about?.( look at expansion below)?
- What does 0.01 mean?
- Can a dog on a Tread Mill be used to power your Computer?
- We know there's a minimum temperature (absolute zero), but is there a theoretical maximum temperature?
- Can work (W=Fd) be negative?
- Is there such a thing as a perfect circle or a perfect sphere in existance?
- Was Eintsein the first to produce E= MC^2 equation?