How do you calculate electron charge transfer?
A plate carries a charge of -4 μC, while a rod carries a charge of 3.50 μC. How many electrons must be transferred from the plate to the rod, so that both objects have the same charge?
- An object is placed 9.5cm in front of a convex lens with focal length of magnitude 24cm.?
- Can someone help me with this worksheet for Physics?
- A ball kicked with a speed of 5.0 m/s has a speed of 3.0 m/s at its max height. how much time did it take to get to the max height?
- Can someone help me with these two worksheets? Thank you. Need them ASAP. https://imgur.com/GPe07M3 https://imgur.com/6BZyCSh?
- How long does it take an airplane to take off if it needs a speed off the ground of 350 km/ hr over a distance of 600 m?
- How long does the present (now) last, before it becomes the past? Do physicists know?
- Why do people say radio frequencies travel at light speed?
- Is it true that when you are wealthy and bored that yo masturbate a lot and like to hunt exotic animals on tiny plots of land?
- If we live in one universe , how come the 4-forces of Nature cannot be unified into one force? can you unify the 4 forces of nature ?
- Do you agree or disagree with this statement.?