Rape, in most cases has to do with power and not sex. That aside, here is something you can read to help enlighten you on attitudes that need to be addressed. The article is well researched but not well written. The underlined portions lead you to other places.
The Huffington post usually tackles this kind of social problem very well and with anger but no bias. It is not an easy read.
- SCIENCE FAIR - VARIABLES?
- Can anyone give me a complete and clear definition of transitions in writing?
- Writing English: My questions and answers?
- Expected value was wrong. what am I doing wrong?
- A nickname for someone who is serious or can be seen as boring?
- What are some good and valuable skills to learn in 6-18 months?
- Who is the best president we’ve ever had AND WHY?
- Who is to blame for childhood obesity except parents?
- Why are there so many wars overseas?
- What are three numbers that have a mean of 20 and a range of 4?