Example of Frozen Speech?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Example of Frozen Speech?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Here is a monologue by Elsa -
- Need a quick spellcheck...?
- If 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 is an accidental sample what is M.L.E from:?
- Question ten. This is it, the last question, the tenth. What was the first ordinal in the previous two sentences?
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 36 feet. The length is 2 feet more than three times the width. Find the length and width of the rectangle.?
- What are the next steps after the women's march?
- Right Triangles: Can the hypotenuse and a leg have the same length?
- How to find purpose in life , when you can't find satisfaction in anything you do ?
- Is it plagiarism if you paraphrase?
- Is my teacher wrong . She says you can't divide fractions?
- What's the craziest solution you think of to solve bullying?