0.70 mol Zn x (6.022x10^23 atoms Zn / 1 mol Zn) = 4.2x10^23 atoms Zn .......... to two significant digits
You are given a sample containing 0.70 moles of a substance. How many atoms are in the sample if the substance is zinc?
- What denaturation effect do alkaloid reagents have on proteins?
- What is this in magnesium microstructure? https://www.researchgate.net/post/LPSO_At_Mg-Zn?
- CHEM QUESTION!?
- Chemistry question!?
- Do all chemistry teachers know how to make meth?
- How much heat is required to raise the temperature of 62.5 g of water from its melting point to its boiling point?
- How are metals or materials with high melting points moulded without melting the mould?
- How many molecules are there in 9.34 grams of water?
- Convert 321 grams to ounces?
- If you blend water in a blender, will the molecules separate?