Can you use the flame test to identify atoms in pure substances? Explain how?
- Which is the longest wavelength that could cause emission of electrons?
- Help with chemical formula! NOx?
- Chemistry help please?
- A voltaic cell is constructed from a Pt|Cl2(g)|Cl- half cell and SHE cell emf =1.36V . what is the reduction potential of Pt|Cl2?
- What is the Purest form of carbon ?
- Is it inaccurate to report the weight of a sample to be <0.00 grams? (chemistry lab)?
- A liquid has a volume of 7.10 L . What is its volume in mL ?
- If chlorine is a molecular element and found naturally as Cl2, why isn’t sodium chloride NaCl2?
- Chem got me confused. Please help?
- Is there a solid substance that can boil under 100 degrees Celsius.?