Can you use the flame test to identify atoms in pure substances? Explain how?
- Silicon nitride chemistry question?
- What's the mass of the sample of colbalt?
- Lithium hydroxide chemistry question?
- 5 g piece of metal is heated to 100C & placed in 20g of water at 10C. The temp. of the water rises to 15C. Specific heat of the metal?
- Do all chemistry teachers know how to make meth?
- How are metals or materials with high melting points moulded without melting the mould?
- How many molecules are there in 9.34 grams of water?
- Convert 321 grams to ounces?
- If you blend water in a blender, will the molecules separate?
- If there arw 9 carat gold jewellery, 18 carat and even 22 carat... Why isn't there for example 50 carat gold jewellery, or even 100 carat?