now you know about 3, 4 , 5 triagles
Ans= 50 how?
A post 30m high is supported by wire attached to its top and a point on a level 40 meters from the foot of the post. Then length of the wire is
- What happens to the force when a dielectric medium increases?
- Physics anyone?
- Is there a "plank speed" or a maximum theoretical speed for a massive object?
- How to know when to use cos, sin, and tan in Physics.?
- A rubber ball is dropped from the top of a hole. Exactly 1.5 seconds later, it's heard hitting the bottom. How deep is the hole?
- If the Earth is round, why don't airplanes have to compensate for the curvature of the Earth?
- What would happen if a nuclear power plant explodes in a small town?
- Could railgun rounds lose velocity in space?
- I am trying to understand forces and momentum, please help. The main thing is, if a e.g. bat knocks a ball, once the bat stops touching the?
- What would happen if we launched all our nuclear weapons at the sun?