Ans= 50 how?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Ans= 50 how?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
now you know about 3, 4 , 5 triagles
You never heard of the Pythagorean Theorem? a^2 + b^2 = c^2. You've been given a and b.
- Physics question please help?
- Calculate potential energy, in units of Joules, at the upper photogate of a cart of mass 408.5 g on a track at a 5.4° angle of inclination?
- Increase speed?
- Help with Angular Momentum?
- The big bang theory... It can't be real. A universe just appearing out of nothing? Without time or space nothing can happen.?
- Which truth is mind boggling?
- Is it wrong to love reading dirty stories I'm aged 11-19?
- A penny is dropped it takes a total time of 4.62 to reach the ground, how high was it dropped from?
- Why can't a spaceship fly at light speed?
- How to go about this question??? PHYSICS EXPERTS??