Ans= 50 how?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Ans= 50 how?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
now you know about 3, 4 , 5 triagles
You never heard of the Pythagorean Theorem? a^2 + b^2 = c^2. You've been given a and b.
- A 10kg mass is hung from the top of an lift by a piece of string. Initially the lift has 2ms^-2 upwards what is the tension on the string?
- Mass=2.54kg sliding along a surface at 10ms strikes a spring. Max compression 10cm and k=25kNm. What is the coefficient of kinetic friction?
- Physics question!?
- If E=MC2 then could the Earth possibly be getting bigger?
- Time travel does it exist?
- Is it wrong to ask that where is parallel universe located ?
- If you are driving at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?
- Does the Sun orbit the Galaxy?
- What is the difference between speed and velocity?
- What will happen to my boyfriends car?