now you know about 3, 4 , 5 triagles
Ans= 50 how?
A post 30m high is supported by wire attached to its top and a point on a level 40 meters from the foot of the post. Then length of the wire is
- Could someone help me with a projectile question please?
- Can mass be designated as "negative mass" if it is measurably missing?
- How accurate are measurement that are made using pixels?
- Refractive index question?
- Why doesn’t water at the bottom of the earth fall off and go into space?
- If 2 drops of water touch is one of the drops of water wet?
- Why does time exist?
- Could I pick up someone that weighs 300 pounds in Earth if I were to be somewhere with 0 gravity?
- What is the thing that goes faster if you are faster?
- How does gravity pull you through walls/ceilings? in other words, how does gravity affect you still even when you are in your house?