Native Americans boiled water by adding very hot stones to a leak-tight water vessel.?
What minimum number of 1.0 kg stones at 550 ∘C must be added to a vessel holding 3.0 kg of 20∘C water to bring the water to a boil? Use 800 J/(kg⋅K) for the specific heat of the stones and 4190 J/(kg⋅K) for the specific heat of water.
- (c) physics question?
- Physics Help?
- (b) Physics help please?
- ----Physics QUESTION--- (NORMAL FORCES)?
- Is it possible to survive if you fall out of a plane without a parachute?
- How long does the present (now) last, before it becomes the past? Do physicists know?
- How long does it take an airplane to take off if it needs a speed off the ground of 350 km/ hr over a distance of 600 m?
- Why do people say radio frequencies travel at light speed?
- What happens to the speed of light when temperature increases?
- Light travels faster than sound. Is that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?