60.3 g C2H6O in 2.53 L of solution calculate the molarity?
- Chemistry question?
- Carbon oxysulfide has a vapor pressure of 425 torr at 25 ∘C and a normal boiling point of 50.2∘C. Find ΔHvap for carbon oxysulfide.?
- How many grams of NaCl will be produced when you react approximately 2.0 grams of Na2CO3 with excess HCl. Ok so I'm still a bit unsure.?
- Explain why salts can be acidic, basic, or neutral, and show examples. Do so without specific numbers?
- I am trying to discover a new element. I shall call it Zinc?
- Was there a myth, that putting batteries in the freezer would recharge them? (AA and AAA alkaline batteries)?
- Do all chemistry teachers know how to make meth?
- Do things in real laboratories actually go through spiral tubes?
- How much heat is required to raise the temperature of 62.5 g of water from its melting point to its boiling point?
- How are metals or materials with high melting points moulded without melting the mould?