60.3 g C2H6O in 2.53 L of solution calculate the molarity?
- What is the molarity of a solution made by dissolving 4.88 g of KCl in 423 mL of solution?
- Please help i dont understand chemistry?
- Which ionic compound is soluble in water? PbBr2 Fe(OH)3 BaSO4 Ca(NO3)2 More than one of the ionic compounds above is soluble in water?
- How many moles of Al2O3 can be produced from 2.86 moles of Al given the formula 4Al+3O2=2Al2O3?
- Is steam a gas?
- What is chemistry?
- Which of the following compounds if unlikely to contain ionic bonds? A) NaF B) CO C) LiCl D) MgBr2?
- If the temperature outside IS 32°F, could I take my time eating ice cream without it melting?
- I need a chemist or someone with basic chemistry knowledge to help me order a research chemical?
- Can I drink limewater?