How many atoms of copper are in an old penny made of pure copper and weighing 2.15 g?
- I can't do this kinetic energy question. I've got the mark scheme but I still don't get it. Please help!?
- Which substance is the oxidizing agent in this reaction? RxnA Express your answer as a chemical formula.?
- CMM Inspection is helpful in which industry?
- What is the mole fraction of LiCl in a mixture of 0.564g NaCl, 1.52g KCl and 0.857g LiCl?
- If the temperature outside IS 32°F, could I take my time eating ice cream without it melting?
- Is there a calculator on the web where I can measure explosions?
- Is paint flammable?
- Why must the absolute temperature (K) be used in all gas law equations?
- Which ion is present in all aqueous solutions of all acids?
- Help with chemistry!!?