The Bafuku style of government was controlled by A)Buddhist monks B)feudal knights C)military warlords D)feudal peasants?
- Where did slavic tribes come from? what did they look like?
- How was 200-500 pound anvils made in the old days of horse and buggy?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of Admiral Chester Nimitz?
- How many slaves did the liberal Union free after the civil war?
- If school wasn't around in 1500s, 1600s or 1700s or before that, how did we learn to do things?
- Churchill was a fat, warmongering, alcoholic, Freemason, why do so many Brits and foreigners alike think that he's the greatest Brit of all?
- How come the uniforms, weapons and equipment of WW1 & WW2 British soldiers was so ugly and horrible looking compared to the Germans?
- Why was it so easy for the Roman armies to defeat the Celts in comparison to how difficult it was for them to do the same to the Persians?
- History: Why didn't Japan follow up the attack on Pearl Harbor with an invasion of the USA via the West Coast?
- What are some historic events you’ve witnessed on live TV?