You should be able to eliminate two just from the name. Feudal systems were in Europe and the name isn't European. A quick search says it was a government run by Shoguns, which are military warlords. Buddhist monks don't run governments.
Bafuku is a military government.
The Bafuku style of government was controlled by A)Buddhist monks B)feudal knights C)military warlords D)feudal peasants?
- PLZZ HELP FAST!!!?
- Where can I find the ancient sword of legend?
- Did Carl Sagan have any children?
- Where the Normans brilliant rulers they civilised the English in 1066 united Ireland in 1169?
- Where was I before I was born?
- Why do racist white people say that blacks sold their own people as an excuse to why slavery was right?
- Was Titanic built by drunken British people is that why it sunk?
- Do conservatives still oppose the New Deal?
- Why were Christians banned from reading the bible during the middle ages?
- What was Uranus called before it was discovered?