You should be able to eliminate two just from the name. Feudal systems were in Europe and the name isn't European. A quick search says it was a government run by Shoguns, which are military warlords. Buddhist monks don't run governments.
Bafuku is a military government.
The Bafuku style of government was controlled by A)Buddhist monks B)feudal knights C)military warlords D)feudal peasants?
- How did newly weds like 100 years ago know what sex was or how to do it?
- Who would be considered as "the greatest European leader of the second half of the 20th century", Thatcher, Kohl or Gorbachev?
- US HISTORY QUESTION?
- The ancient Egyptians were concerned with ideal human body proportions and naturalistic balance, true or false?
- Do you agree that Obama was a great disappointment?
- Who was the President in 2016?
- Was the 2nd Amendment (and gun possession) partially meant to protect against slave uprising (ie black people)?
- Did Trump beat Hillary?
- What do you make of Leon Trotsky?
- Was adolf hitler a genius?