You should be able to eliminate two just from the name. Feudal systems were in Europe and the name isn't European. A quick search says it was a government run by Shoguns, which are military warlords. Buddhist monks don't run governments.
Bafuku is a military government.
The Bafuku style of government was controlled by A)Buddhist monks B)feudal knights C)military warlords D)feudal peasants?
- Was Jamestown a hoax or had different geography and plans?
- Was Plymouth/Pilgrim/Thanksgiving hoax or not visible? It doesn't show up on Google Earth.?
- Who was a wiser leader, Obama or Roman Emperor Clau-Clau-Claudius?
- What are the most important facts to know about christopher Columbus, or his voyages?
- Why are wild fires becoming more deadly in California?
- Liberals cry because we defeated the native americans but they don't mind having fought Germans in Germany during WW2, why?
- Why are English people so hated?
- How did the UK get so powerful for such a small place?
- What's the difference between defeating the Native Americans and defeating the Germans in WW2? Did you know Germans were native to Germany?
- In the footage of WW1 in Europe why are all the millions of soldiers white?