Why did Scarlett O'Hara marry Frank Kennedy? Couldn't she have gotten the money if he had married her sister?
Why didn't Scarlett just let Sue Ellen marry Frank? Of course he would put up $300 to save his wife's family home! Even if Sue Ellen wasn't that into saving Tara, Scarlett could easily have intimidated her into asking Frank - it would have been a helluva lot easier than marrying him herself.
- Sue Ellen was incredibly selfish and would have left Tara in a cloud of dust the instant ol Frank said his I do's - she would NEVER have given Scarlett the money for the back taxes. Scarlett knew this - it goes into detail about her thought processes for marrying Frank in the book - and so she took the only way out - she herself married Frank Kennedy and went into business with him. Scarlett paid the back taxes on Tara and began to whip Franks' businesses into shape. He had the sawmill and the store and was a lousy businessman. Scarlett turned that around and made them a good sum of money. In the book, she had a child by Frank, a daughter named Lorena. That child didn't make an appearance in the movie. Yes, it would have been easier than marrying Frank - someone she despised - but she had to do what she had to do in order to save her beloved Tara!!00
- How do I write a fictional short story about myself?
- Why does pricing one's ebook at $1.99 tend to result in far lower sales than pricing it at $2.99 or $0.99?
- Difference between homage and plagiarism?
- How many books by Ted Mark featured Lolly Popstick?
- Atheists, would you bake a cake for a Neo-Nazi skinhead party?
- A very rich and famous writer said writing workshops and writing courses are useless. Is this true?
- I m trying to write a book ha. I m new to this and im stumped. How would you describe a dark and quiet forest? I m not quite creative yet.?
- What is the most important book you have read?
- Can someone read my story?
- Do u like when the author starts his book with word like "for Anne, my wife" or " For jesse&britney my lovely kids"?