What do guys mean when they say "i don't bite, unless you want me too"?
a guy that i am meeting up with said this too me and i sort of know what he means but wanna know what it actually means?
- It means he want to sniff your fart00
- He's flirting/joking around with you. I don't bite means he's friendly, he wants you to feel comfortable around him. The unless you want me to part is just him being flirty with you (some people like when people bit their lip lightly when they're kissing, so that's what I would assume he's referring to with that).10
- It's a playful/flirty way of saying "I'm open to fooling around if you let me"00
- it means don't be shy because he's not mean or anything ( don't act scared or timid because he's harmless) but when he says "unless you want me too" he's implying actually biting you... in a kinky way lol you know...00
- Why does everytime i talk to my friends my ex-boyfriend always watches and looks at me?
- If a guy and a girl walk side by side do that necessary mean they are dating?
- Is this gay..I don't like things done to me but I like to do things (sex)?
- How to make 70 years go by fast?
- Boyfriend sent me rules for our relationship?
- Is "how many men have you slept with?" a great first question to ask a woman?
- Why does my girlfriend seem so uninterested during sex?
- After having sex, what is the time frame that he will get back to you if he's interested?
- How do I know that the girl I'm with is really a girl?
- I love this guy but he said sex first?