What do guys mean when they say "i don't bite, unless you want me too"?
a guy that i am meeting up with said this too me and i sort of know what he means but wanna know what it actually means?
- It means he want to sniff your fart00
- He's flirting/joking around with you. I don't bite means he's friendly, he wants you to feel comfortable around him. The unless you want me to part is just him being flirty with you (some people like when people bit their lip lightly when they're kissing, so that's what I would assume he's referring to with that).10
- It's a playful/flirty way of saying "I'm open to fooling around if you let me"00
- it means don't be shy because he's not mean or anything ( don't act scared or timid because he's harmless) but when he says "unless you want me too" he's implying actually biting you... in a kinky way lol you know...00
- How come men don’t hug Each Other as Often as Women do ?
- A girl rejected my proposal but still continuied to get my attention?
- Zolpidem calms down?
- Girls only: Handsome boys or funny Boys?
- I'm 33 and a man and have still never had sex and I feel like I've totally missed out and am quickly losing my chance?
- Why do men brag to you about all the women he's had sex with?
- Would you feel bad if someone refused to date you because of your race?
- If you were 16 and just got into a relationship how long would you wait until you first have sex?
- How would you describe your sex appeal?
- IN THE PAST 10 YEARS, have you HAD ANY RELATIONSHIP BREAKUPs?