What do guys mean when they say "i don't bite, unless you want me too"?
a guy that i am meeting up with said this too me and i sort of know what he means but wanna know what it actually means?
- It means he want to sniff your fart00
- He's flirting/joking around with you. I don't bite means he's friendly, he wants you to feel comfortable around him. The unless you want me to part is just him being flirty with you (some people like when people bit their lip lightly when they're kissing, so that's what I would assume he's referring to with that).10
- It's a playful/flirty way of saying "I'm open to fooling around if you let me"00
- it means don't be shy because he's not mean or anything ( don't act scared or timid because he's harmless) but when he says "unless you want me too" he's implying actually biting you... in a kinky way lol you know...00
- Why do females play mind games with you?
- Me&my bf had a fight&i left.A girl came over with his friend& they hooked up in our bed. He said he thought we broke up. Wtf do i do?
- Am always feel lonely ! and i have never been loved by a girl ! I lose confidence easily i don't know how to over come this pls advice...?
- Help me please?
- I'm turning 28 next week and still a virgin. My friends want me to do it with a hooker. What should I do?
- How can some men just sleep with anything yet I think women have to be in love to want to have sex?
- I'm unhappy after i had sex?
- I’m so mentally ready for sex but not physically ready?
- My daughter is 16 and her boyfriend refuses to leave our house do I call police?
- My ex girlfriend cheated on me and left me for another guy and now she wants to meet up in person for coffee, should I go?