Yes. You can go to a psychologist with anything and ask them about anything. It doesn't have to be urgent at all- the majority of people who see psychologists do not have "urgent" problems. Many aren't in immediate danger, but still have things they need help with, and this is the majority of what psychologists see.
You do see people who do have urgent problems in psychology or psychiatry, such as someone who is seriously considering self-harming in the near future, but this is only part of the full spectrum of issues they deal with.
Can I ask a pyschologist any questions or concerns that I may have regarding myself or my life if they may not necessarily be urgent?
- Could you pls advice me because i don't know why i m aliving and no purpose in life.?
- Was I an identity diffusion adolescent if i never wore a mask?
- Am i depressed?
- What causes people to become paedophiles?
- Trying to change my life but I just can't get myself to do it?
- How come some people find delight in other peoples pain/Grief?
- Do you ever wish that you never wake up ever again?
- Why is it always said that "Ted Bundy" (a cruel serial killer) was "very charismatic", when he looked so average?
- How do some wealthy people not feel bad for buying excessively large homes and expensive luxury items?
- Why don't men understand women are "crazy" because our baby-box keeps us on a hormonal roller coaster our whole lives?