Can I ask a pyschologist any questions or concerns that I may have regarding myself or my life if they may not necessarily be urgent?
- Will my therapist feel angry at me when I say what I want to do (with new job)?
- Why would she tell everyone I broke her heart for not loving her enough if she's the one who dumped me even after I begged for her back?
- When you get older why do you feel the need to not have any friends?
- WHO is your bRaIn?
- Why do people choose to commit suicide?
- My dad is a drug dealing sociopath. Sadly, I have to live with him for time being. Any suggestions?
- I'm not happy with my life anymore. Why am I not enough? I'm not smart or pretty or skinny and I have migraines. Life seems so bleak. Help!?
- Saying suicide will hurt loved ones is stupid?
- I'm 20, and I have done so many wrong, cringy, embarrassing, and awkward things, how can I not worry about them or get over them?
- My girlfriend is very snappy at me and it makes me feel weak and lowers my self esteem?