One cup of fresh orange juice contains 136mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C, C6H8O6). (see below for question)?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "One cup of fresh orange juice contains 136mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C, C6H8O6). (see below for question)?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
(0.136 g) / (176.124 g C6H8O6/mol) / (0.2588 L) = 0.00298 mol/L
- Chemistry Questions?
- Calculate the amount of energy in kJ necessary to convert 517 g of liquid water from 0 degrees C to water vapor at 177 degrees C?
- Chemistry Problem about Ice-nine?
- Calculate the number of tetrahedral and octahedral voids present in 2.3g of Na element ?
- Why do atheists always feel the need to tell people God isn't real?
- Which has more atoms, one gram of hydrogen or one gram of oxygen?
- Is H2O2 is a stable compound?
- Why beans swell when soaked in water?
- Difference between sulphide, sulphite , sulphate ? Explain?
- Water or Beer?