One cup of fresh orange juice contains 136mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C, C6H8O6). (see below for question)?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "One cup of fresh orange juice contains 136mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C, C6H8O6). (see below for question)?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
(0.136 g) / (176.124 g C6H8O6/mol) / (0.2588 L) = 0.00298 mol/L
- Is every single atom neutral until they become an ion, then they are just an ion?
- Can someone list some Chemical properties of uranium?
- Why is this website so toxic?
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate experiment, help please.?
- What does bonding mean?
- Difference between oxide and dioxide ?
- A(n)______________ cannot be broken down into other types of substances.?
- What is the most unstable element on earth?
- How should you seperate chalk powder from salt? i have it for my exam tomorrow :/?
- If 10.00 grams Ammonia is formed by mixing 10.00 N2 and 10.00 g H2, what will be the percent yield?