One cup of fresh orange juice contains 136mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C, C6H8O6). (see below for question)?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "One cup of fresh orange juice contains 136mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C, C6H8O6). (see below for question)?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
(0.136 g) / (176.124 g C6H8O6/mol) / (0.2588 L) = 0.00298 mol/L
- Can you please help me with my science homework? (Elements and atoms)?
- What are some physical and chemical properties of the element nickel?
- Real world example of when you would need to determine an unknown concentration. Chemistry?
- A certain substance has a heat of vaporization of 55.26 kJ/mol.?
- What is an organic compound that has the ratio of H:O = 2:1?
- Why is there always IIII and not IV on clock with roman numbers?
- What is KW-Hr:?
- PRINT IS VERY WEAK?
- Teacher is making us make a "Chemistry Book" any ways to be creative?
- Explain how the combination of electrons, protons and neutrons results in the neutral charge of an atom?