One cup of fresh orange juice contains 136mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C, C6H8O6). (see below for question)?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "One cup of fresh orange juice contains 136mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C, C6H8O6). (see below for question)?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
(0.136 g) / (176.124 g C6H8O6/mol) / (0.2588 L) = 0.00298 mol/L
- What is the pH of 50 ml of 0.1M Na2CO3 solution + 100 ml of 0.2MHCl?
- What procedures should be used if one desires a high yield of an ester?
- Calculate the pH for each of the following cases in the titration of 50.0 mL of 0.210 M HClO(aq) with 0.210 M KOH(aq). The ionization..?
- What is the best way to solve this problem?
- Whitch is larger 1.5 " or 1.25"?
- What is exactly in between 61 and 79?
- This is probably a dumb question to ask but can you use chemistry to create a Philosopher stone?
- Can someone pleaseee tell me why the rate of diffusion is quicker when the concentration of an outside solution is higher.?
- What element has 36 neutrons?
- What's better material for a coffee carafe: metal or glass?