Not being a libertarian, I don't advocate open borders.
I think that you work to make your society good or bad. You have a vested interest in your society or at least an inherited one from your parents.
Immigration should be a human right, do you agree?
Why are people so racist to immigrants just because so many of them are not white?
- The immigration isn't hurting any on. They just come in search of a better lifestyle. A place to feel safe.22
- Since I am not a libertarian I do not advocated immigration no matter how smart that person is. We need to close our borders so people cannot come into the country anymore.41
- If you have the money or skills to move to a different Country. Make a contribution to there Land. Above & beyond crime & drugs. Going on social programs. Most will let you move there. You need earn the right to do so. Every one today wants give me for free. The I deserve more than the person who earned.30
- No, it is not nor should it be a human right.00
- No, it's a privilege. Or do you think some stranger moving into your house is a human right?20
- So-called "immigration" is just a way to control how and where people move around the planet. If a white person that is in the place called the UK goes to Africa that person is still a white person. In other words, those lines on that map don't mean anything. It's just another method of controlling people.
The smartest most powerful white people know this. They have to control the movement of people on this planet in order to keep their system going. They have to control the weapons they have or don't have. They have to have non-white people focused on and in conflict with each other. Among many other of their "have to's".
See how all these things tie together?12
- NO Brexit policy will prevent and deport criminal and uneducated migrants10
- yes because this is your world too. no one has the right to tell you where you can live, you are of the earth, just make sure you pay your taxes.10
- Nope. What if I live in Country X and you live in Country Z. What makes you think YOU have ANY right to move to my country if we don't want you there? It's got nothing to do with race and has EVERYTHING to with YOU being worthy or not.
If you don't want to assimilate in to MY country's culture, if YOU'RE religious or political beliefs require that MY country change to suit YOUR needs rather than YOU changing to suit our needs, if YOU have zero skills/talents that MY country needs then WHY would we want you here?81
- When you get adopted do you get an official certificate aside from an amended birth certificate?
- Is encouraging illegal immigration and mass asylum seeking giving false hope to desperate people?
- I am pakistani i want to marry tunisian girl bit i want to know there is jobs avaialble and if i marry so can i get citizenship?
- How can a Western citizen move to Japan and become a legal citizen?
- Would the USA be better off without Mexicans?
- In Germany it is a crime to criticize migrants. Should we have the same laws here in the USA?
- How do you feel about illegal immigrants?
- Is it possible to bring someone back from the dead if they ve been dead for 40 years?
- Why is illegal immigration even a debate?
- Should every career politician that supports illegal immigration be forced to pay for them by taking the money out of their salaries?