Netflix Network connection iPad?
I'm using my iPad and on Netflix it keeps saying Network Error- Failed to connect to Netflix. Please check your devise's network connection. I have checked my network and reinstalled the app so many times. It is only saying this on the newly added shows. I just want to watch a movie!
- How can I extend the wifi in my house to reach a camera I have install just outside of my attached gargae.?
- How do I share my folders with others?
- What is the connection between cross-device identification and CDPs?
- Internet, troubleshooter, and audio not working?
- How do I get wifi?
- A man hired by my family gave me my computers. Could he be watching and screwing things up on them remotely?
- How do I setup network after reset?
- Husband and hook up sites?
- Can the use of a VPN be traced back to me?
- How to get free wifi from an unused router?