alcohol and ester
Those are the only ones you can make without messing up the H count.
alcohol is R-O-H i.e. C-O-H
ether is R-O-R i.e. C-O-C
where R is any carbon group
A certain compound was found to have the molecular formula C5H12O2?
A certain compound was found to have the molecular formula C5H12O2. To which of the following compound classes could the compound belong? Check all the apply.
- How can find the Cheap rate of jaipur escort?
- Does electrolytic conductivity increase or decrease with temperature?
- Rank each of the following in order of decreasing standard molar entropy?
- Electrochemistry questions, need help badly. will award best answer immediatly?
- Can you make water stable?
- A scientific law is _____.?
- Which substance was developed by chemists? (A) nylon (B) aspirin (C) silk?
- The average aspirin tablet contains 5 grains of acetyl salicylic acid. How many gr of ASA are in a 120-tablet bottle of aspirin?
- Chemistry homework, need help!?
- How many ml in half a pint of milk?