Electron capture (EC) neutralizes one proton in the nucleus, decreasing the atomic number by 1.
Tm is #69, so the daughter nucleus is #68: ¹⁶⁷Er.
- Help with physics problem?
- Calculate the maximum displacement, h, in centimeters, above the equilibrium position, that the monkey reaches? PHYSICS HELP PLEASE?
- Four capacitors are connected in series with a battery, as in the figure below, where?
- Help with physics problem? Best answer gets 10 points?
- Is time travel possible?
- Need help with physics/energy problem. Much Appreciated!!?
- What if the Earth's sun suddenly turns into a nacho cheesecake?
- Does filling a room with water vapor increase the air pressure in the room?
- Why doesn't a plane traveling against the rotation of the earth arrive at its destination faster than if it were to rotate with it?
- Why doesn’t Trump ask Putin about Uranium One?