Look at the spaces indicated in the sentences below. Where would it be appropriate to put a colon (:)?
B.Her musical talents included the following: reggae French torch songs a handful of carefully selected Bavarian rounds and the entire Barry Manilow songbook.
C.The track was slick Many riders had crashed already.
D.Paul's father was driving the pickup It was his preferred weekend vehicle.
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Look at the spaces indicated in the sentences below. Where would it be appropriate to put a colon (:)?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
it was D
- What's the derivative of 2cosxtanx? I keep getting the wrong answer. The answer is 2cosx, I just don't know how to get there.?
- Is it appropriate to use similes/metaphors in a science report?
- Can someone write me some equations, please?
- Can you please edit my research paper question?
- What were the good & bad things about slavery?
- What does declining infant mortality mean?
- The party has started or the party has been started ? which one is right ?
- At 11:45 a.m. jason glanced at his watch doctor's appointment was in 2 whole 1/2 hours.At what time was the appointment?
- English: difference between either and neither?
- What is 4ml equal too?