Should I start walking?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Should I start walking?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
follow your dreams.
Walking is good exercise. I was diagnosed diabetic a few years ago and the doctor convinced me that I'd have to get some exercise to keep my blood sugar in control. I'd never been an exercising kind of person but I began walking with an MP3 player and soon it got to be almost addictive. I have a friend, a woman who's trying to lose weight (aren't ALL women?) and we go on 3-mile walks with her dogs 3 times a week.
A couple years ago I started riding a bicycle and that's even better! It was a little hard getting started but now I can do 10 miles in the time it takes to walk 2 or 3 miles, plus it's a little higher intensity than just walking. I've been on 20-mile bike rides and I was surprised I could even do that!
- Only eaten 1 snicker bar all day; will I gain weight?
- Is eating instant coffee crystals (decaf or not) bad for you?
- Is 118 pounds at 5'4 average weight for a 25 year old female?
- I have become tired of any food, Can I be healthy in that way or sick?
- How can my morbidly obese six year old daughter lose weight? UPDATED?
- I can never poop!!!?
- Am I fat, skinny, normal or curvy?
- Am I fat? (Pic)?
- Is this bad Anorexia?
- Is it possible to lose 30 lbs in 3 months?