Should I start walking?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Should I start walking?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
follow your dreams.
Walking is good exercise. I was diagnosed diabetic a few years ago and the doctor convinced me that I'd have to get some exercise to keep my blood sugar in control. I'd never been an exercising kind of person but I began walking with an MP3 player and soon it got to be almost addictive. I have a friend, a woman who's trying to lose weight (aren't ALL women?) and we go on 3-mile walks with her dogs 3 times a week.
A couple years ago I started riding a bicycle and that's even better! It was a little hard getting started but now I can do 10 miles in the time it takes to walk 2 or 3 miles, plus it's a little higher intensity than just walking. I've been on 20-mile bike rides and I was surprised I could even do that!
- Should I cut or continue bulking?
- Am I fat or constipated?
- Muscle gaining and jogging?
- If I am 14 years old and run on the treadmill for 60 minutes at speed 7.0, what should my pulse be??
- What is good to do to keep your kidneys working well?
- Honestly...am I fat (pic)?
- My girlfriend can lift heavier weights than me, should I dump her?
- I am a 17 year old girl and I am 5'2 and weigh 183lbs am I fat?
- Fact or Opinion?
- Anyone of you goes to gym?