Should I start walking?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Should I start walking?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
follow your dreams.
Walking is good exercise. I was diagnosed diabetic a few years ago and the doctor convinced me that I'd have to get some exercise to keep my blood sugar in control. I'd never been an exercising kind of person but I began walking with an MP3 player and soon it got to be almost addictive. I have a friend, a woman who's trying to lose weight (aren't ALL women?) and we go on 3-mile walks with her dogs 3 times a week.
A couple years ago I started riding a bicycle and that's even better! It was a little hard getting started but now I can do 10 miles in the time it takes to walk 2 or 3 miles, plus it's a little higher intensity than just walking. I've been on 20-mile bike rides and I was surprised I could even do that!
- What are good exercises and what should I work on?
- Quick 30 min workout plan i can do in my room right now?
- I m 17, I ran the mile in 8:38 secs. Bad or good?
- I am really overweight. i need to know how to loose weight. i am 12 years old turning 13 next month and i am short weighing at 46kg.plz help?
- I'm on a diet, would it be okay if i broke my diet for a day with pizza?
- Do I look like I need to lose weight?
- Do I look chubby, honestly(pic)?
- Why does your stomach growl when you're hungry?
- Can we rid the world of obesity?
- What would happen if one were to drink 10-12 cups of coffee in a day?