Should I start walking?
I'm thinking about starting to go on walks. I'm 17.
- follow your dreams.01
- Walking is good exercise. I was diagnosed diabetic a few years ago and the doctor convinced me that I'd have to get some exercise to keep my blood sugar in control. I'd never been an exercising kind of person but I began walking with an MP3 player and soon it got to be almost addictive. I have a friend, a woman who's trying to lose weight (aren't ALL women?) and we go on 3-mile walks with her dogs 3 times a week.
A couple years ago I started riding a bicycle and that's even better! It was a little hard getting started but now I can do 10 miles in the time it takes to walk 2 or 3 miles, plus it's a little higher intensity than just walking. I've been on 20-mile bike rides and I was surprised I could even do that!20
- Laxative after bing eating?
- My nan and pop make me eat dinner at the table how do I get out of eating dinner please help me?
- I need to lose man boobs, will my plan work?
- How can I lose weight in my condition?
- From a public health point of view, what should governments do, if anything, to combat obesity?
- I’m 15 and I weigh 340.I want to lose weight for myself so I can have a happy life.But I don’t know where to start. Is it possible or no?
- What's wrong with being a vegetarian?
- Does cake or a cupcake have more calories?
- I m like 167😢😭. I m female 5 2. And I just want to lose weight.?
- Can you lose 15 pounds in one month?