Should I start walking?
I'm thinking about starting to go on walks. I'm 17.
- follow your dreams.01
- Walking is good exercise. I was diagnosed diabetic a few years ago and the doctor convinced me that I'd have to get some exercise to keep my blood sugar in control. I'd never been an exercising kind of person but I began walking with an MP3 player and soon it got to be almost addictive. I have a friend, a woman who's trying to lose weight (aren't ALL women?) and we go on 3-mile walks with her dogs 3 times a week.
A couple years ago I started riding a bicycle and that's even better! It was a little hard getting started but now I can do 10 miles in the time it takes to walk 2 or 3 miles, plus it's a little higher intensity than just walking. I've been on 20-mile bike rides and I was surprised I could even do that!20
- Tips for losing weight?
- Why can’t I lose the last 3KG?
- Healthy food prepping; does this meal sound ok?
- I just turned 16 years old today is it possible if i could book a nc16 when my birthday is just today?
- Can being overweight lead to medical problems?How do I know if I am obese?
- I am a female who is 5 foot 9 in a half. Is that short?
- Can I eat a sandwich without bread?
- Is eating jacket potato and beans for every meal healthy?
- Does walking 5 miles burn as many calories as running 5 miles?
- Am i overweight? 18 years old female 5 foot 1 and 119 pounds?