Unlike botany or mathematics,Why is economics not an exact science?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Unlike botany or mathematics,Why is economics not an exact science?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Economics relies on human choices and future events which aren't known beforehand.
- Why is there more stomata in the lower epidermis than that of the upper epidermis in the leaf?
- Can flower pollinate another flower on the same plant? Isn't this incest?
- Is 40mg of thc strong?
- What causes the dark banding pattern on a chromosome?
- Do really sunflower turn toward where the sun light is?
- Is cucumber a fruit or a vegetable?
- Is alfalfa a fruit or a vegetable?
- Are mushrooms a vegetable or fruit?
- Is it really not safe to sleep beside plants or trees because they steal oxygen?
- Can you explain photosynthesis from beginning to end?