Unlike botany or mathematics,Why is economics not an exact science?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Unlike botany or mathematics,Why is economics not an exact science?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Economics relies on human choices and future events which aren't known beforehand.
- What is the difference between membrane shutters and laminates explain briefly?
- Fungi are a diverse group of organisms that include mushrooms and yeast. Which of the following is true about fungi?
- What is clasification of maize?
- What type of insect is this?
- How Mushroom does photosynthesis ?
- Where can I buy mushroom seeds?
- Why are bananas yellow?
- What is photosynthesis ?
- Is a tree really a living thing?
- Do really sunflower turn toward where the sun light is?