Unlike botany or mathematics,Why is economics not an exact science?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Unlike botany or mathematics,Why is economics not an exact science?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Economics relies on human choices and future events which aren't known beforehand.
- What is the purpose of stolons pneumatophores and prop root?
- Why is calcium carbonate added during extraction of leaf pigments?
- Similarities of emergent angle e and incident anglele?
- Who rote an account on india known as indica?
- Is a tomato, fruit or vegetable?
- Are there plants that are known for brining luck into your life?
- How come termites never eat telephone poles?
- What is dragonfruit?
- What is meristematic zone in roots?
- How many chambers of heart does plant have?