Look at the units! The field strength = [voltage] / [distance]
1.00 * 10^-6 V/m = 1.50 V / distance
distance = (1.50 / 1.00 * 10^-6) = 1.50 * 10^6 m
Certain sharks can detect an electric field as weak as 1.00 μV/m .?
To grasp how weak this field is, if you wanted to produce it between two parallel metal plates by connecting an ordinary 1.50 V AA battery across these plates, how far apart would the plates have to be?
- In the figure current through 3 ohm resistor is 0.8A, then find the potential drop through 4 ohm resistance.?
- What knowledge do I need to know in order to understand the static issues very well?
- If I fold a piece of paper 42 times can I climb to the Moon and back?
- If the Earth is round, why don't airplanes have to compensate for the curvature of the Earth?
- Is Isot possible to grain the human eye to see in slow motion? For if I want to be better in basketball or football I want to see in slow?
- Is it possible for time travel to exist with the right technology?
- Since Antarctica can reach temperature like -80 C, ,why isn’t there any place on the planet earth can reach an air temperature like 70C, 80C?
- How much empty space is there in a proton?
- A rubber ball is dropped from the top of a hole. Exactly 1.5 seconds later, it's heard hitting the bottom. How deep is the hole?