the Power supply is probably worth more then the computer. I dont think you could fit a modern graphics card in that old a machine let alone want to spend the money to do so. That computer is ancient
EDIT: sorry looked at wrong specs. What kind of CPU and how much RAM
I have an old emachines et1810-03 computer and if i upgrade it to a 400w power supply what is the best option for a mid-range graphics card?
- Asus 1050 ti or EVGA 1060?
- Voice Meeter banana. People can hear my desktop audio. How do I fix it?
- Does weakening electricity can affect the computer?
- About the Icool gadgets media box T95 4K?
- Is my motherboard dead?
- How do you choose a motherboard?
- I would like to wipe out my data and email from this computer and give to someone. I do not have os CD.?
- What should I upgrade on my PC?
- Converting from a HDD to an SSD?
- My computer says I have more used space than I actually do, please help?