Percent of water in the hydrate Moles of water in the hydrate Moles of anhydrous salt Mass of Water in the hydrate?
Initial Mass of Hydrate: 0.2173 g
Final Mass of Anhydrous Salt: 0.1389 g
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Percent of water in the hydrate Moles of water in the hydrate Moles of anhydrous salt Mass of Water in the hydrate?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Mass water driven off = 0.2173 - 0.1389 = 0.0784 g
% water in hydrate = (0.0784 g / 0.2173g) X 100 = 36.1%
- Landfill site supplies 4000 cfm of ch4 to BMW (cfm = cubic feet per minute; a)How much ( mass and moles ) ch4 is used by plant each hour?
- Why do the first three alkanes (Methane ethane and propane have only one structure ?
- When sugar is fermented with yeast the followingreaction takes places?
- Oxidation number of potassium sulfide?
- What does bonding mean?
- What is the most unstable element on earth?
- When calcium (ca) is mixed with hydrochloric acid (hcl), calcium chloride (cacl2) and hydrogen (h2) form what type of reaction is this?
- What mass of sodium hydroxide would be needed in order to make 50g of sodium sulfate?
- Which gas is present in atmosphere in abundance?
- WHAT IS THE MISSING WORD? One __________ of a substance contains the same number of molecules/atoms as in 12 grams of carbon 12.?