Percent of water in the hydrate Moles of water in the hydrate Moles of anhydrous salt Mass of Water in the hydrate?
Initial Mass of Hydrate: 0.2173 g
Final Mass of Anhydrous Salt: 0.1389 g
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Percent of water in the hydrate Moles of water in the hydrate Moles of anhydrous salt Mass of Water in the hydrate?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Mass water driven off = 0.2173 - 0.1389 = 0.0784 g
% water in hydrate = (0.0784 g / 0.2173g) X 100 = 36.1%
- What is the theoretical law?
- How do I determine states of compounds in chemical equations?
- Which is an alkaline earth metal? Na_Ca_Ga_Ta?
- My stomach acid is burning the heck outta me?
- What is an organic compound that has the ratio of H:O = 2:1?
- Why is there always IIII and not IV on clock with roman numbers?
- What is KW-Hr:?
- PRINT IS VERY WEAK?
- Teacher is making us make a "Chemistry Book" any ways to be creative?
- Explain how the combination of electrons, protons and neutrons results in the neutral charge of an atom?