Percent of water in the hydrate Moles of water in the hydrate Moles of anhydrous salt Mass of Water in the hydrate?
Initial Mass of Hydrate: 0.2173 g
Final Mass of Anhydrous Salt: 0.1389 g
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Percent of water in the hydrate Moles of water in the hydrate Moles of anhydrous salt Mass of Water in the hydrate?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Mass water driven off = 0.2173 - 0.1389 = 0.0784 g
% water in hydrate = (0.0784 g / 0.2173g) X 100 = 36.1%
- What procedures should be used if one desires a high yield of an ester?
- What is the best way to solve this problem?
- What is entropy?
- Whitch is larger 1.5 " or 1.25"?
- What is exactly in between 61 and 79?
- This is probably a dumb question to ask but can you use chemistry to create a Philosopher stone?
- Can someone pleaseee tell me why the rate of diffusion is quicker when the concentration of an outside solution is higher.?
- What element has 36 neutrons?
- What's better material for a coffee carafe: metal or glass?