Are women special because they carry the baby and give birth?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Are women special because they carry the baby and give birth?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Men insist its not special.
No, it's just a result of hundreds of millions of years of evolution
No one is special
Existence is just a freak accident
No, women simply incubate the life of a baby, they do not produce or create anything. Men create sperm, and sperm is life-giving.
No, all female organisms do that...
No we're not. It's just a biological function.
- Lesbians don't like watching naked men whereas so-called straight women like watching naked women. Are they bisexual in denial?
- If feminism is so great, why are women so miserable?
- Why do men pretend to care whether or not women are "happy"?
- Should SJWs wear a burka so as not to offend the local muslim population?
- Did black women have it easier than black men in the slavery days?
- What should happen to men who hit women?
- Are Feminists a Cancer to Society?
- What is exactly feminism?? Why do people think feminist hate men? Do they?
- Are men who bash women secretly gay?
- Do feminists think that it is sexist to catcall?