I need help with his assignment ASAP!!!?
a. Rotate ∆TRL 180° about the origin and label the resulting image ∆T’ R’ L’.
b. Reflect ∆T’ R’ L’ across the y-axis and label the resulting image ∆T’’ R’’ L’’.
c. Translate ∆T’’ R’’ L’’ according to (x, y) (x + 3, y – 3) and label the image ∆T’’’ R’’’ L’’’.
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "I need help with his assignment ASAP!!!?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
2. Provide the reasons for the proof.
Given: RUMH is a rhombus.
RUBM is a rhombus.
- How is the Rialto Bridge (Venice, Italy) famous and why is it important?
- Why is the Grand Canal (Venice, Italy) famous and why is it important?
- Was the treaty unfair?
- VICENTELITA BELUSO?
- What is something you would need a type of key for?
- How many genders are there? And give facts, proof and reason to go along with your answer?
- In 25 words or less, what is literature's influence on Trump?
- How could you travel around in 1900 Britain?
- Where do i find the square brackets on my key board please?
- What is 1/8 of 3/4 of a cup?