There are 4 people jogging. there are 5 more people walking than jogging. how many people are walking?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "There are 4 people jogging. there are 5 more people walking than jogging. how many people are walking?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Because 5 MORE people walking THAN jogging so 5 + 4 = 9.
You will fail your math class
- If 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 is an accidental sample what is M.L.E from:?
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 36 feet. The length is 2 feet more than three times the width. Find the length and width of the rectangle.?
- “Barrio Boy” and “No Gumption” now. How are these two memoirs similar and different? Write four paragraph!?
- Question ten. This is it, the last question, the tenth. What was the first ordinal in the previous two sentences?
- What are the next steps after the women's march?
- Right Triangles: Can the hypotenuse and a leg have the same length?
- How to find purpose in life , when you can't find satisfaction in anything you do ?
- Is it plagiarism if you paraphrase?
- Is my teacher wrong . She says you can't divide fractions?
- What's the craziest solution you think of to solve bullying?