Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
5x-3 = 67+1/3 x
14/3x = 70
x = 15
- Math Functions Help?
- Factor y4(y 2)3 y5(y 2)4 completely?
- Graph theory question?
- A matrix is said to be orthogobal if A^TA=I. Thus the inverse of an orthogonal is just its transpose. What are the possible values of detA?
- Why Albert Einstein said that "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain.....?
- If 5x - 17 = -x + 7, then x =?
- What is 0.8+-5.21=? I've used a calculator and is says -4.41 but I keep getting 5.59 as an answer which is incorrect. What am I doing wrong?
- Factor a^2 - 3ab 2b^2?
- 7/10 + 1/2 =?