Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
5x-3 = 67+1/3 x
14/3x = 70
x = 15
- Y - 23 =51?
- Can someone help me answer this maths exam question?
- 12x²-3x=14 solve for the variable?
- Can you help me do this math problem?
- Find all roots of this equation?
- What is 5!?
- Just one math questio?
- If an hexagon has 8 sides , then all of its angles will be obtuse?
- What is 30+ 30+30+30=?
- What is half of three fourths?