Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
5x-3 = 67+1/3 x
14/3x = 70
x = 15
- Al resolver -2x^2y (xy-5xy^2+1) se obtiene?
- Can you give me an example of a venn diagram appropriate for a fourth grade?
- Aerodynamics question?
- How do i solve 5/6+17/12?
- What is 4/5 of 8?
- How do you find the square root of a negative number (I know it's not "possible" as such) - in quite a simple way?
- Two digit number in degree Fahrenheit, that gives the reversed number in degree Celsius?
- What is 2x+2x+x?
- 530 ,960 rounded to the nearest thousand?
- Criticized for Loving Math?