5x-3 = 67+1/3 x
14/3x = 70
x = 15
Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?
- Expand the following and state the Law that is indicated. help my teacher is no help plz answer?
- Which of the following shows the division problem below in synthetic division form? (6x3 + x2 - 3) / (x - 7)?
- Simplify and indicate which law is used: plz answer is life or death?
- Math Homework Help?
- Wheres the missing dollar?
- 1/2 of 2/8?
- What is x equal to?
- Why can't atheists understand that Math doesn't decode the Universe & putting an equation onto a piece of paper doesnt help either?
- Dumb down the difference between a “combination” and a “permutation”?
- How long are inches, yards, and feet?