Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Three less than five times a certain number is equal to 67 more than one third of the number. find the number?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
5x-3 = 67+1/3 x
14/3x = 70
x = 15
- If three numbers from 100 to 999 are chosen at random, one at a time, find the probability that they will be chosen in increasing order?
- Half of 3/4?
- If 5 cats catch 5 rats in 5 minutes, how many cats are needed to catch 72 rats in 2 hours?
- Geometry help?
- What is infinity minus one?
- I have 3 boxes, each box contains 10 balls numbered from 0-9. what is the probability that the sum of 3 balls i get from each box will be 1?
- What is the nearest shape to a circle?
- A tank holds 20 gallons of water. When a tap over it is turned on water flows from it into the tank at the rate of 4 gallns a minute.?
- What is the probability of NOT drawing a red face card in a deck of 52?
- What is the value of x when 2x + 1 = 7?