What does 1st md cvp mean on my walmart receipt?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What does 1st md cvp mean on my walmart receipt?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
It is for marked down meat, in my case it was for steak
a chicken for me
Great Value Burger Patties for me.
for me it was 1/2 price discounted mums in the floral department...receipt reaed "1st MD CVP"
pound pkg of hamburg
I think MD might be Mark Down
for me, it was a 2-pack of ribeye steaks
Yup, all three of mine were marked down packs of meat.. Take notice of the price of the customer value pack(s) you re buying and it ll come to you.. :)
Mine was for a sub that was on sale
- Is the Illuminati trying to discredit Uber as much as possible because they know automation kills their business?
- What time does Walmart auto dept open on sat?
- What is the maximum amount of days you can call in sick at Walmart I've called in once before?
- What is a slump in a recession?
- So let me get this straight people. Blacks can plot murder against white people. But we can't retaliate. Blacks can ambush cops & murder?
- My package hasn't shipped yet????
- What's the occupation called when you sell items on websites like Amazon?
- Can Amazon have bankruptcy?
- Who can you use your Walmart associate discount on?
- I need Paperwork for Leave of Absence from Walmart?