What does 1st md cvp mean on my walmart receipt?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What does 1st md cvp mean on my walmart receipt?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
It is for marked down meat, in my case it was for steak
a chicken for me
Great Value Burger Patties for me.
for me it was 1/2 price discounted mums in the floral department...receipt reaed "1st MD CVP"
pound pkg of hamburg
I think MD might be Mark Down
for me, it was a 2-pack of ribeye steaks
Yup, all three of mine were marked down packs of meat.. Take notice of the price of the customer value pack(s) you re buying and it ll come to you.. :)
Mine was for a sub that was on sale
- Why do a lot of companies go outside to promote?
- Is it true that in the U.S., women owned businesses receive certain advantages over male owned businesses?
- I retired from Walmart in 2016 and I cant get on line to print my w-2 how can I get them?
- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME REWRITE THIS??
- Why won't the protestors stop being annoying and protest silently in a dark alley somewhere so I don't have to see them?
- If trump can't run a business without filing for bankruptcy,how can he run a country?
- Dumbest yahoo user ?
- Why do liberals not want to make America great?
- Why are liberals so violent when they don't get their way?
- What is one good thing that Obama did during his presidency?