Because of the effects of perennial irrigation, Egyptian farmlands have _____.?
b. drained Lake Nasser
c. developed low salt content
d.developed high salt content
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Because of the effects of perennial irrigation, Egyptian farmlands have _____.?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I would say both rivers have lower water levels due to the construction of dams and evaporation.
- I need help with my history paper, and this is the prompt I was given.?
- Why did so many Germans want to be citizens of the Roman empire?
- Is the declaration of independence the same thing as the constitution?
- Who was on Hitler's side during World War 2?
- Who discovered England?
- When did Jews first arrive in christian lands?
- Isn't it weird that the nuclear bomb was dropped in Nagasaki?
- Why do a lot of white Australians refuse to admit that the land belongs to the Aboriginals?
- Did Joseph Stalin do anything positive during his reign ?
- Why didn't the Jews change their religion and surname till the war was over?