Because of the effects of perennial irrigation, Egyptian farmlands have _____.?
b. drained Lake Nasser
c. developed low salt content
d.developed high salt content
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Because of the effects of perennial irrigation, Egyptian farmlands have _____.?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I would say both rivers have lower water levels due to the construction of dams and evaporation.
- 1. How did energy & minerals affect canada? 2. How did the pipeline debate affect Canada? 3. How did deep river affect Canada?
- Relate the American concept of “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” to slavery. How did these two concepts coexist?
- What did i pay 5.oo for?
- Is America a superpower?
- Why did the Holocaust happen?
- Should America stop trying to be nice and just take over the whole world?
- Why wouldnt black people go back to africa ,and start their own way of life without the White Man to complain about ?
- My Mom's friends all say Donald Trump is like Hitler. I am no Trump fan but is comparing him to Hitler a little extreme?
- What was Africa's economy like before imperialism?
- Were the Moors evil?