Because of the effects of perennial irrigation, Egyptian farmlands have _____.?
b. drained Lake Nasser
c. developed low salt content
d.developed high salt content
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Because of the effects of perennial irrigation, Egyptian farmlands have _____.?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I would say both rivers have lower water levels due to the construction of dams and evaporation.
- How did Ivan the Great interact with the main philosophies of the time?
- How did the people from Germany let the holocaust happen ?
- Was Germany a better country under the power of hitler?
- What happened in 1865 that had many former slaves return to the United States?
- If dinosaurs really existed why aren't they mentioned in the bible?
- Are the British truly proud of their country or do they fake it?
- Was Anne Frank a real person or was she a character created to perpetuate the holocaust myth?
- In what ways have immigrants contributed to the British society?
- Where did the Term Red Neck originate from?
- Why did the big bang kill all of the dinosaurs?