My finger hurts?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "My finger hurts?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Cigarette smoking can affect circulation, increasing the risk of foot problems and other neuropathy complications.
Finger pain can be caused by disease or injury affecting any of the structures in the finger including the bones, muscles, joints, tendons, blood vessels, or connective tissues. Pain is a feature of joint inflammation (arthritis) that may occur in the joints of the finger bones.
Certain conditions such as diabetes can cause damage to the nerves, resulting in pain, numbness, or tingling of the arms and legs. This phenomenon, known as peripheral neuropathy, can also sometimes cause finger pain.
Injuries such as bruises, dislocations, and fractures of bone are all common causes of finger pain. Tumors of the structures in the finger are a very rare cause of finger pain. Certain conditions such as diabetes can cause damage to the nerves, resulting in pain, numbness, or tingling of the arms and legs. This phenomenon, known as peripheral neuropathy, can also sometimes cause finger pain.
- Old knee injury possibly get worse over time?
- After boxer's fracture can i do pushups on pushup bar..?
- I tore my menisus and I can t move my knee at all. I need surgery. Should I expect a full recovery?
- If I were to fall down and hit my head on the wall could I become stunned for 15 seconds or more?
- I swallowed an ice cube whole, and haven't pooped it out. Please help?
- HELP: Used mom's razer to cut pubes, n I cut my self will I die? My mom has no illnesses will I get ill? The razer was clean.?
- My Schizophrenic 16 year old son is CONSTANTLY threatening to kill me and I am very, very afraid now. I'm a single parent. What should I do?
- Chest pain??? I'm only 25?
- I have a sprained ankle with some swelling. What should I do?
- Will the rod inserted into my fractured tibia be removed after the bone heals?