My finger hurts?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "My finger hurts?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Cigarette smoking can affect circulation, increasing the risk of foot problems and other neuropathy complications.
Finger pain can be caused by disease or injury affecting any of the structures in the finger including the bones, muscles, joints, tendons, blood vessels, or connective tissues. Pain is a feature of joint inflammation (arthritis) that may occur in the joints of the finger bones.
Certain conditions such as diabetes can cause damage to the nerves, resulting in pain, numbness, or tingling of the arms and legs. This phenomenon, known as peripheral neuropathy, can also sometimes cause finger pain.
Injuries such as bruises, dislocations, and fractures of bone are all common causes of finger pain. Tumors of the structures in the finger are a very rare cause of finger pain. Certain conditions such as diabetes can cause damage to the nerves, resulting in pain, numbness, or tingling of the arms and legs. This phenomenon, known as peripheral neuropathy, can also sometimes cause finger pain.
- If I slit my wrists efficiently without being in a tub, how long will it take to die?
- How long for the bump to go down ??
- I have a concussion and I also have a cold. Should I go to a doctor or is it okay. The cold feels like bronchitis?
- Is my shin healing?
- Help, I got my dick stuck in a toaster.?
- If you where hit in the head four days ago and had a bump that is now gone would there be any way to prove it with an X-ray or something?
- How do you actually break your ankle with a hammer?
- Arrival of Planet X?
- If rubbing alcohol stings, does it mean the scrape is infected?
- I just dropped my phone on my toe?