CSU Transfer Requirements - General Education
As part of the requirements for a bachelor's degree, all CSU students must meet general education requirements. The California State University General Education-Breadth requirements includes a minimum of 48 semesters (72 quarter) units, which consist of 39 semester (58.5 quarter) units of lower division and at least 9 semester (12 quarter) units of upper division courses. Students can fulfill the lower division requirements at a community college prior to transferring to the CSU.
Transferring General Education (GE) Requirements
California community college students may complete all of the 39 semester (58.5 quarter) units of lower-division courses for CSU GE-Breadth Requirements (for CSU only) or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (for both CSU and UC) at a California community college before transferring to a CSU campus. CSU
California Community Colleges and other qualified institutions can certify completion of up to 39 lower-division semester (58.5 quarter)units applicable to GE-Breadth requirements or a total package of 37 semester (58.5 quarter)units for IGETC.
Cal State Credit Requirements?
So I'm a junior and am going to be a senior this up coming year and I already know that I want to major in film and attend school at San Francisco State or any other Cal State. We are picking our classes for senior year right now and I don't want to take another science class. I've already done Physical Science Honors, AP Biology, and AP Chemistry, but PSH doesn't count towards the a-g requirement. Do I have to take another science class, because I really don't want to do AP environmental or Physics. Can I still be accepted to a four year university with only two years of a science class?
- Please help me with my personal profile?
- Can you melt aquaphor?
- How hard is English 4 in FLVS?
- “As I lay down” or “As I lie down” ?
- Democrats get trounced in the midterms and lose even more seats; what would be the reaction?
- Why do rich parents send their kids to private schools?
- How to be a good student?? Study hard or god givted?
- Is it true that the British government pays for all college costs from people form the poorest backgrounds? I saw it on Wikipedia?
- High flyers don't always become professors. True or false?
- How come teenage girls don't join the military once they graduate high school?